South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Hey guys Glenn here. I've been trying to tell you how fast my Pirates are. Polk isn't real fast but they are kinda fast. They aren't as fast as my Pirates but they are really strong and more bigger than my Pirates. Pirates better eat right this week so they can be really fast Friday. Hopefully Polk eats too much so they won't be kinda fast. Last year the Pirates were really fast and beat the Polk Bears. This year they can again but the can't get hurt and better not eat too much cause they will need to be at their fastest come game time. Next week we play the Warriors. They are kinda like a small version of the Polk Bears. Not real fast but they have one guy that is kinda fast. If we can beat the bigger Polk Bears then we should really beat the Warriors cause they are more like smaller Polk Bears

From Glenn

Hey guys Glenn here. I've been trying to tell you how fast my Pirates are. Polk isn't real fast but they are kinda fast. They aren't as fast as my Pirates but they are really strong and more bigger than my Pirates. Pirates better eat right this week so they can be really fast Friday. Hopefully Polk eats too much so they won't be kinda fast. Last year the Pirates were really fast and beat the Polk Bears. This year they can again but the can't get hurt and better not eat too much cause they will need to be at their fastest come game time. Next week we play the Warriors. They are kinda like a small version of the Polk Bears. Not real fast but they have one guy that is kinda fast. If we can beat the bigger Polk Bears then we should really beat the Warriors cause they are more like smaller Polk Bears

From Glenn

I am starting to understand everything Glenn is saying. Just don't know if that's good or bad. As for this game we are the Pirates and we are home, so if our guys focus in practice, listen to the coach , and then in the game , force a couple of turnovers or a couple of 3 and outs we can win this .