South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

This will be a very physical game for the Pirates so hopefully win or lose they come out of this one without any injuries.  Polk is known for a physical style of play but the Pirates have also gotten back to their roots this season.  I don't understand folks thinking the Pirates don't have a chance but they usually play well as the underdog.  This team has come together since the Hixson game where they were physically/mentally whipped...so this will go along way in seeing how they handle being punched in the mouth. 

Polk fans, sounds like your O-line is coming along....I was thinking early this year there was mention of them being young this year??  Davis is a good coach and always has Polk County ready to play so I don't expect anything but a slobber knocker Friday night.

I watched the SP vs Boyd game on tv.... the two things I noticed is SP has several good backs that can be dangerous. ... the other thing is SP was tackling at the shoulder pads....tackling high isn't going to work this week if they do its miller time at beene stadium

Our boys definately don't want to meet Miller up high. Will be lots of Pirates laying on their backs. With that said, we know what it takes to get him down and D will be up for the challenge. Gonna be a great game.

Our boys definately don't want to meet Miller up high. Will be lots of Pirates laying on their backs. With that said, we know what it takes to get him down and D will be up for the challenge. Gonna be a great game.

I saw some highlights on the news of Miller. It isn't pleasant for anyone meeting up with that guy. SP will see two backs the next two games that are big and physical. Edited by TheAmbassador

Saving him. Heck 10,28, 6 all may not play this Friday either. Want them healthy for 11/1/2013. Just kidding but I hope we don't get beat up too bad and just plain embarrassed ? On a side note if any Jasperites want to see a Pirate get possum stomped well you better come this Friday cause that be about your best chance this year.

Roy do you think that Davis man still looks like Jack Sparrow with his beard? I think you rattled his cage last year when you said that. Made him real mad. He brought that up when he and I was chatting after the game.

Let me ask you a question.  Do you no this Davis man?  Would you give him some razors for a Christmas present so he can shave that mustache so its not in my Murphy Fair book next year?  Im tired of looking at that mess.  I garuntee you our boys are going to have hit that Miller boy real low and nock his ankles out from under him.  That Moore man needs to let our boys practice tackling that Smith boy this week.  He is a real big boy and they could practice on him.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard