South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Some Pirate fans think that Marion is a one man show. Don't know about polk, but I know that their running back has like 130 more carries than Zeman so it looks like SP will get a big dose of MR. Miller. This should be a great game and I might have to venture down to pirate land again next week.

you have three threats. Two you utilize and one for some reason you don't. Number 10 can catch the ball and has proven that over and over but the go to guy seems to be 87 when the pass plays come in. Why? To run the offense you guys run by design the qtr back should be making reads and be able to keep the ball on occasion. 99 percent of the time he never makes a read he hands off immediately he never keeps the ball. So he's not the threat. # 24 gets no respect but the little feller can move. I like watching him maneuver through the defense. #1 well he runs hard and just a plain bulldog. I like to see him run . So your right you have more threats than one man.I have watched Marion play some games this season ; i am anxious to see how they do against a team that measures up to them. that may be the Knoxville grace vs MC game. Polk has the miller bus and he is a load to stop. I really hope we can not get hurt and stay healthy. Pirates you can't hit these big ole boys high you better get low and stay low doesn't matter if you blocking or tackling hit them boys low and wrap em up or it will be painful all night long.this will be a test for the Pirates for sure. I am anxious to see how this one plays out. Pirates gave some big boy hits last night, they just might be on the receiving end come Friday. Review images #5&6 of13 . The guy is a beast.

http://www.clevelandbanner.com/view/full_story/23774031/article-Wildcats-hold-off-Chiefs-in-5-AA%E2%80%88showdown?#

Edited by BABIEC

I'm sure most would say...welcome back.

having "scrimmaged'Polk in before season started.Their O-line is pretty good,their D-line was suspect to the run(at the time)we all know teams get better during the season.GB ran all over them but Polk ran all over us too.I think Pitt has a shot with all the athletes you guys have,Dont get me wrong Polk is a solid team no doubt.I would not be surprised if Pitt won.Miller is more than a load!Good luck to both a stay healthy.

Got a quick question for ya op, how would SP handle a fence jumper climbing back over that fence? Heard one might be headed back yalls way next year. He was very impressed with the team and the weight room.......

This was a question for Old Pirate, but I will answer as well. Come on back to the orange and black. We welcome any with open arms.

GB ran all over them but Polk ran all over us too.I think Pitt has a shot with all the athletes you guys have,Dont get me wrong Polk is a solid team no doubt.I would not be surprised if Pitt won.Miller is more than a load!Good luck to both a stay healthy.

You may want to use different descriptions for what happened at that scrimmage.... The "ran all over" that Polk did was a little different than the "ran all over" GB was doing.

But I'm sure the other compliments are appreciated.

Now to the game, I think Polk will control the line on both sides of the ball and control the game. Polk has faced teams with as good or better skill players and came out just fine. But, they have had their "flat" moments.... And it has cost them.

Charlie is looking forward to the visit to the beene.