South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Since these Lookout boys are not very good, I went ahead and created us a little website for this game against this Davis man.  I have started reading in my Murphy Fair book about these Polk boys.  That Davis man has still not shaved his mustache.  That thing is awful looking.  That Miller boys is a real good runner.  Our boys will have to wrap him up when the tackle him or he will run over them.  You think im joking but im not.

Dad burnit Roy, yous done and gone and done what yous been harping at PP about! These youngons need to stay focused on LV. Granted the Pirates are expected to win but most likely yous made that Moore man real...mad now cause them youngons won't be lessening tonight good! OP ain't joking neither....

Got a quick question for ya op, how would SP handle a fence jumper climbing back over that fence? Heard one might be headed back yalls way next year. He was very impressed with the team and the weight room.......

The key to the game is the obvious statement of the week....Can SP stop the BIG running back from Polk....

Some Pirate fans think that Marion is a one man show.  Don't know about polk, but I know that their running back has like 130 more carries than Zeman so it looks like SP will get a big dose of MR. Miller.  This should be a great game and I might have to venture down to pirate land again next week.