South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

HELLOOO!!! ALRIGHT BOYS THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!! FROME HERE ON OUT!! NO MORE LOOKOUT VALLEYS!! POLK AND MARION THEN ITS PLAYOFF TIME!! EVER GAME COUNTE FROM HERE ON OUT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES THIS WEEK BABY!! ITS NOT THE TIME TO BE PLAYING GRAB BUTT!! YOU BETTER FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! THESE POLK BOYS ARE GOING TO HURT YOU IF YOU DONT GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THEY HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH!! ARE YOU GOING TO HIT THEM BACK FOR 4 QUARTERS?? BOYS ITS TIME!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!! BIG GAMES LIKE THIS!! ITS STARTS THIS WEEK!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!! ONE TIME!!!!

Eraser, you MUST have been a linebacker. I like your posts; Glenn's too.  Two posters who decipher the game down to it's simplist form, hit somebody hard and run fast.  IF the SP linemen hit somebody hard enough to allow their backs to run fast all night long, Pirates win. If they don't, Pirates lose. Simple as that.  Good luck.  Already looking forward to next week.

Edited by nohope

I am starting to understand everything Glenn is saying. Just don't know if that's good or bad. As for this game we are the Pirates and we are home, so if our guys focus in practice, listen to the coach , and then in the game , force a couple of turnovers or a couple of 3 and outs we can win this .

Hey it's Glenn again. Thank you. Yes to your question. My Pirates are at home. They play really fast at home most of the time. Those Hixson Cats slowed us down a lot but we ate too much and had some guys hurt. The Polk Bears aren't as fast as Hixson Cats but more bigger and more strong. The Polk Bears have one really big strong running back that is kinda fast. Few other smaller guys are kinda fast but nobody is really fast. Pirates need to be really fast Friday.

From Glenn

Nashville Christian (8-0 really) vs. 3A East Nashville (7-1) - 10.25.2013     

• plus-star.pngCoachT+
  • 6,707 posts

Posted Today, 02:37 PM

If Nashville Christian is as good as advertised then they will win. I don't know much about either team. Good luck.

photo-124641.gif?__rand=0.59494900+12885

Using the Ambassador's logic (is that an oxymoron?) If South Pittsburgh is as good as advertised then they will win against 3A Polk County .

Good luck.

Edited by kenmynattcpa

• plus-star.pngCoachT+
  • 6,707 posts

Posted Today, 02:37 PM

If Nashville Christian is as good as advertised then they will win. I don't know much about either team. Good luck.

photo-124641.gif?__rand=0.59494900+12885

Using the Ambassador's logic (is that an oxymoron?) If South Pittsburgh is as good as advertised then they will win. Good luck.

</p>

Just saying Ken. Several people on here have argued that Nashville Christian is the best in 1A. I'm not sure if anyone from SP has said they are the best. If Nashville Christian is as good as some of their fans say then they should be ranked #1.