South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81VpOWuX8CQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here are some highlights of his junior year

Let me ask you a question. Will you tell that Davis man to shave his mustache before he has his picture taken again for my Murphy Fair book? That thing looks awful. I hope that Moore man has trained our boys to tackle that Miller boy real low. You think im joking but im not.

Mustangtom, let me ask you a question. Has that Ryan man been training you? Our boys have to stop this Miller boy. They need atleast 8 boys hitting him every play. I garuntee you he will be asking that Davis man to get him out of there if we have 8 boys hitting him every play. You think im joking but im not.

So what happens if they fake it to him? That leaves 3 players against their 10. What is this mess?

yeah there's a train coming with one car. There's a train waiting at Beene Stadium with 3 cars. I'll take the three cars. All you fakes can jump on that Polk train but when not if we win don't you dare say you knew it all the time because I will call you out on it.

Polk isn't a one man team either Legit. I didn't say SP couldn't win, but it will be extremely difficult.

Most of the Polk fans have been quite because we get sick of hearing we are not the 2010 team. (Not from the people on the threads but within our own community) they are right we are not the 2010 team. We have showed up to cheer on our kids and when if they win that ball game it's always the same response. ( it was luck). Wonder why our kids show up not wanting to play ball some nights. It's heart breaking for our kids to hear this from our own community. I personally don't know why they even come to ball games. So know you know, we are not the 2010 team, but we are the team of 2013. Go cats. Win or lose we love these kids and we are there to support them.

Most of the Polk fans have been quite because we get sick of hearing we are not the 2010 team. (Not from the people on the threads but within our own community) they are right we are not the 2010 team. We have showed up to cheer on our kids and when if they win that ball game it's always the same response. ( it was luck). Wonder why our kids show up not wanting to play ball some nights. It's heart breaking for our kids to hear this from our own community. I personally don't know why they even come to ball games. So know you know, we are not the 2010 team, but we are the team of 2013. Go cats. Win or lose we love these kids and we are there to support them.

Great post! We also have some folks on here that constantly compare our team to previous year teams. Can't wait for the game

There won't be a "2010" Polk team for many years in Benton. It was a special group of talented players that hit a small school every ten or so years. With that said, this bunch of cats has the potential to advance deeper in the playoffs than any team Polk has ever had (2nd round). Avoiding District 4 has to be somewhat of a relief for the Polk fans that actually understand how the T$$AA playoffs operate.

yeah there's a train coming with one car. There's a train waiting at Beene Stadium with 3 cars. I'll take the three cars. All you fakes can jump on that Polk train but when not if we win don't you dare say you knew it all the time because I will call you out on it.

Legit I agree with you,this will be a 4qrt game.I would not be surprised at all if Pitt wins it,especially being at home.

There is usually a lot more interaction from the Polk Fans for this game. Where is everybody?

I spend enough time on here just reading what yall write! Haha you can't get a word in! ....This is by far my favorite game of the year even know its not a region game. I can always count on it being a good game.... SP has more than one great RB and I see that as a problem for polk...I hope we can wrap up better than we did against MC. If we don't we are in trouble... if SP finds a way to stop miller then Davis will have to reach into his bag of tricks haha... either way I see a nail bitter with who has the ball last coming out with the win....I say Polk 28 SP 21 (if we can hit all the PATs!) But I got faith in reno

Great post! We also have some folks on here that constantly compare our team to previous year teams. Can't wait for the game

Good or Great teams should be looked at as bench mark teams. Certainly every team is different but expectations should be sought to acheive any comparisons are jest part of the game. It happens everywhere with past, present and future teams. Get over it..........Be thankful Polk & SP have Bench Mark teams to use as goals!

Good or Great teams should be looked at as bench mark teams. Certainly every team is different but expectations should be sought to acheive any comparisons are jest part of the game. It happens everywhere with past, present and future teams. Get over it..........Be thankful Polk & SP have Bench Mark teams to use as goals!

Benchmarks are fine just not to the point where it downgrades our current team. We stand behind them no matter what! And to say Get over It, the skillet slinger needs to knock you upside the head for that . Lol