BLACKMAN BLAZE AT OAKLAND PATRIOTS

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Blackman Blaze
    • Oakland Patriots

We've been upgraded to clowns now, remember?

Let's see Maryville fans / you have a BIG trophy case of gold balls , fine young men playing year in and year out at MHS, a yearly ticket punched to a title game & a coaching legend SO why do you feel the need to hijack other boards /

I mean you come onto this and other topics with your typical jab attempts at humor and to tell us how great your team is ( you also sniff and found a D2 topic about Ensworth - and for the record they would smack your team silly )

I mean ya don't see Oakland or Blackmsn jumping on your topic Maryville vs East Sponge Bob HS?

Is it Napoleon syndrome you suffer from ?

Heaven to the sky above anyone could by as good as your team ......

Yeah your right you got the gold balls to talk the talk but most teams that have that trophy case full like your team don't need to worry bout Oakland till semi final time ...............

Amen

Let's see Maryville fans / you have a BIG trophy case of gold balls , fine young men playing year in and year out at MHS, a yearly ticket punched to a title game & a coaching legend SO why do you feel the need to hijack other boards /

I mean you come onto this and other topics with your typical jab attempts at humor and to tell us how great your team is ( you also sniff and found a D2 topic about Ensworth - and for the record they would smack your team silly )

I mean ya don't see Oakland or Blackmsn jumping on your topic Maryville vs East Sponge Bob HS?

Yeah your right you got the gold balls to talk the talk but most teams that have that trophy case full like your team don't need to worry bout Oakland till semi final time ...............

Amen

Pardon me ND, I didn't know there was a trolling police.

That's a good point! Blackman likely catches a good Smyrna team first round, while Oakland is expected to get Siegel in the second round. One thing that would concern me for both of these teams is the big play capability. Granted the defensive play on both sides was extradinary I personally feel Siegel is better offensively than both these teams. Harding is a stud and probably the fastest in the district. Crane is very versatile and although not as athletic as Jennings, he also isn't as likely to have that careless turnover at critical times of the game. Don't buy your ticket to this quarterfinal rematch just yet!

Amen

Well sorry if it upsets you that there's a LOT of Maryville fans on this Board , Have you ever thought that just by us being here that we are acknowledging that these 2 teams are worthy of our Respect , and concern ?

In that one Paragraph you just took more digs and slights at Maryville than any Maryville fan has to these 2 teams in this entire thread . 

• Upvote 1