8-AA 2013-2014

dctiger

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait till dekalb plays somebody. cupcakes so far.

For the most part you're right. Closest game was Monterey and I missed that one and haven't heard whether they're supposed to be decent this year or not.

I do feel like we still have a better team than both Upperman and York this season. Last nights game was well on its way to being a blowout until our point guard went down (turned ankle). But it WAS Warren County so still not much of a measuring stick. Fun border rivalry, though.

dc i do think that this is the best girls team yaul have had in a while and i think they will have a better than average year this year. but i know for a fact joe pat knowingly schedules as many cupcakes as he can to make his record look better and yes yaul will beat york girls. they are terrible. don't know anything about upperman this year. livingston is down a little. so who knows.

Cannon has looked very solid already. Faulkner and Sissom have played outstanding. Good 5-0 start with blowout wins already against Rhea, Coffee, Grundy, Van Buren, and Sale Creek. They play Warren on Tuesday. District play will be fun to watch for sure. Probably the toughest district for womens basketball in the mid state this year at AA.

dc i do think that this is the best girls team yaul have had in a while and i think they will have a better than average year this year. but i know for a fact joe pat knowingly schedules as many cupcakes as he can to make his record look better and yes yaul will beat york girls. they are terrible. don't know anything about upperman this year. livingston is down a little. so who knows.

Don't believe LA is down. Just not playing very good defense at this point. They'll look much better as season progresses. Don't believe I'd put Upperman at the bottom just yet as many have. Better coaches seem to get 'lucky' and create surprises later in the season.

Don't believe LA is down. Just not playing very good defense at this point. They'll look much better as season progresses. Don't believe I'd put Upperman at the bottom just yet as many have. Better coaches seem to get 'lucky' and create surprises later in the season.

I thought DeKalb was picked last by the coaches? I just still think UHS is in rebuilding mode still. I think we SHOULD win that first matchup in Smithvillle on the 3rd. But like you said, McWilliams' teams never go down easily.

Edited by dctiger