KC

CAK

CCS

ND

CPA

Fairview (big upset over White House)

Jackson Christian

Liberty

All of these pairs will be opposite sides of the bracket, as pair is from the same region.  In the case of all except CPA and Fairview, each pair is from the same district.

They have always posted empty brackets which show start times but they have not done so this year.

Does anyone know if they are going to do the same format, where only one match in each class is played at a time with them starting around 11am... or is it going to be like the boys, where everything is going on at the same time and it feels like a glorified club team tournament?

A-AA Sectional Winners:  CAK, Knox. Catholic, CCS, Notre Dame, Fairview, CPA, Liberty, Jackson Christian

Before you dismiss this as whinning, check the facts.

6 of the 8 are Private, and no offense to the 2 Publics, but they did not have to beat a private school to get there.

There are 124 A-AA soccer teams in Tennessee.

105 Publics (85%)

19 Privates (15%)

So, 75% of the State Tourn. Teams are represented by a 15% minority.

The TSSAA has implemented a Multiplier to make it fair for private schools to compete with public schools, but the numbers show otherwise.

• Upvote 2

A-AA Sectional Winners:  CAK, Knox. Catholic, CCS, Notre Dame, Fairview, CPA, Liberty, Jackson Christian

6 of the 8 are Private, and no offense to the 2 Publics, but they did not have to beat a private school to get there.

There are 124 A-AA soccer teams in Tennessee.

105 Publics (85%)

19 Privates (15%)

So, 75% of the State Tourn. Teams are represented by a 15% minority.

The TSSAA has implemented a Multiplier to make it fair for private schools to compete with public schools, but the numbers show otherwise.

Volleyball

AA Sectional Winners: Sullivan South, CAK, Red Bank, Signal Mountain, Hume Fogg, Page, Dyersburg, Crockett County

7 of the 8 are Public, and no offense to the 1 Private, but dispite their reputation, they got beat and put out of the tournament by a public school in the next round .

I think there are 109 AA volleyball teams in Tennessee.

94 Publics (86%)

15 Privates (14%)

....if these numbers are incorrect; they are close

So, 14% of the State Tourn. Teams are represented by a 86% majority.

The TSSAA has implemented a Multiplier to make it fair for public schools to compete with private schools, and the numbers show it is working.

....i know we are on a soccer forum; but Booger just sayin

....how could we have kept the Public School Bullies from knocking us PUBS out of our God given right for that Volleyball Championship?

Great game and a great season Grace?

I told Boogerette before the game she could expect a tough match-up from the team and her Other teammates; well that is exactly what we got. I am greatful it is the Lady Fighting Irish that came out the victors in this game and are moving one to state. But, because of the relationship we have with a few of those girls over their; I feel bad for them that the year ended earlier than I know they and you parents wanted. It was great to see those girls play last night and I made sure during warm-up that Booger was their watching them. I really look forward to seeing all of them in their other jerseys.

....we will have to take more advantage of our scoring opportunities if we are to go much further; but I have been saying that before every game. Heck; you kept us to 2 scores with pretty much a 3 back most of the time. Says alot of your Defenders (especially the one in the middle) and Goalie.