Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

crawdad

Yes, this year has been kind of a downer year since we've become so use to winning all our games. But, it has not been without excitement. Coach Clark had done a great job coaching and this will be the difference this Friday as well. The streak continues......

DB 31 Science Hill 28 ROLL TRIBE!!!!!!!!

Let me be the first to congratulate SH.

ROLL TOPPERS!!!!!!!

Let me be the first to congratulate SH.

ROLL TOPPERS!!!!!!!

Let me be one in a million that says your An a&$!!!!

DB had the game won tonight if not for a stupid play call on 3rd and one. Instead of going under center and getting the first down we go out of shotgun and fail to convert and have to punt. This was with 4 plus minutes to go up by 10 points and SH only had 1 time out left. So we beat ourselves. Your an absolute tool to be such a jerk over a game you have nothing to do with. But 19 years in a row ain't too shabby. Everything must come to an end. Congratulations to The Hill players for finally beating the Tribe but I don't have any good to say about that classless jerk coach Stacy Carter. I've never seen a coach shove a band director on the way to the locker room. I wish Cook would have jack slapped his sorry butt.

ROLL TRIBE!!!!!

Let me be one in a million that says your An a&$!!!!

DB had the game won tonight if not for a stupid play call on 3rd and one. Instead of going under center and getting the first down we go out of shotgun and fail to convert and have to punt. This was with 4 plus minutes to go up by 10 points and SH only had 1 time out left. So we beat ourselves. Your an absolute tool to be such a jerk over a game you have nothing to do with. But 19 years in a row ain't too shabby. Everything must come to an end. Congratulations to The Hill players for finally beating the Tribe but I don't have any good to say about that classless jerk coach Stacy Carter. I've never seen a coach shove a band director on the way to the locker room. I wish Cook would have jack slapped his sorry butt.

ROLL TRIBE!!!!!

I "think" you were congratulatory? But, anyway...Good game DB...I was a nervous wreck the whole game. 

Best of luck next week Indians! I'll be rooting for you guys!