South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

JASPER'S NEW WARRIOR FIGHT SONG/ALMA MATER

"ROSE COLORED GLASSES"

I don't know why I keep on believin we can beat you
When you prove so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for believing
Maybe by praying would be the best for us

But these rose colored glasses, that I'm looking through
Show only the hope, cause they hide all the truth

And they let me hold on to the good times, the good lines
The ones I used to read & hear when we knew how to stud
And now we are feeling so cheated, defeated

When reflections on the score board prove me a fool
These rose colored glasses, that I'm looking through
Show only the wishes, cause they hide all the truth

So I just keep on hope-in, believin that maybe
By countin the many times we’ve tried
You'll believe me when I say I envy the Pirates and
Friday I'll lay these rose colored glasses aside again

Show only the yearning, cause they hide all the truth

Come on now everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,, one more time chroir

LOPAO....................................................

How is marion not 3A?? Tssaa website shows marion has more than Chatt Christian there 3A and CAK 3A and more. How does all this workout

Maybe They moved up one class like Signal MTN did(they were 3A based on students but jump to 4A so they wouldn't have to meet Alcoa) and Maryville Were 4 or 5A at the time but chose to move up to 6A to play competitons because they were beating all those 6A team any way. That nothing new team do all the time. You can move up but you can move down if you suppose to in a bigger class.

Goodness it is hard to catch up...Go to work, come home and it jumps 20 pages. I don't know what was said, probably a lot of garbage lol but I know this game will live up to the hype and everyone seems to be looking forward to it. People need to remember the game starts at 6:30 not 7 since it is on TV.

JASPER'S NEW WARRIOR FIGHT SONG/ALMA MATER

"ROSE COLORED GLASSES"

I don't know why I keep on believin we can beat you

When you prove so many times that it ain't true

And I can't find one good reason for believing

Maybe by praying would be the best for us

But these rose colored glasses, that I'm looking through

Show only the hope, cause they hide all the truth

And they let me hold on to the good times, the good lines

The ones I used to read & hear when we knew how to stud

And now we are feeling so cheated, defeated

When reflections on the score board prove me a fool

Show only the wishes, cause they hide all the truth

So I just keep on hope-in, believin that maybe

By countin the many times we’ve tried

You'll believe me when I say I envy the Pirates and

Friday I'll lay these rose colored glasses aside again

Show only the yearning, cause they hide all the truth

Come on now everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,, one more time chroir

LOPAO....................................................

this is classic. This post belongs in the hall of fame.

Goodness it is hard to catch up...Go to work, come home and it jumps 20 pages. I don't know what was said, probably a lot of garbage lol but I know this game will live up to the hype and everyone seems to be looking forward to it. People need to remember the game starts at 6:30 not 7 since it is on TV.

Also, I think someone posted that tickets are on sale at all bank branches in Jasper... don't know if SP banks are selling them or not... Maybe someone from down there will know...

You yahoos calm down or this one wont last the week. It will be a good Friday for football, good weather, good food and a good game between two good teams that have a shot to go far in the playoffs.

Should be a great one wish I could see it but have to watch my son win his own district title!! Good luck to the Pirates!!