South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Goodness it is hard to catch up...Go to work, come home and it jumps 20 pages. I don't know what was said, probably a lot of garbage lol but I know this game will live up to the hype and everyone seems to be looking forward to it. People need to remember the game starts at 6:30 not 7 since it is on TV.

Amen brother.  Gettin' caught up is tough.  But I did read all of it and you are correct...a lot of garbage. 

So far I've seen three predictions:

me - 42-21

Howie - 48-14

SCHS28 - 41-21

Let's see who wins the door prize.

Also, where's Roy?  He'll probably say he's had computer problems again.  Pegleg...did you fly down to Mexico and bring him back one of those flea market computers??

Amen brother.  Gettin' caught up is tough.  But I did read all of it and you are correct...a lot of garbage. 

me - 42-21

Howie - 48-14

SCHS28 - 41-21

Also, where's Roy?  He'll probably say he's had computer problems again.  Pegleg...did you fly down to Mexico and bring him back one of those flea market computers??

I am with you on the score..I am thinking a 2-3 td win for the Pirates...Jasper will get their yards and their points..they are not a bad team...However, in the end I think the Pirates will have too many playmakers. One thing about these type of games though is anything can happen. Go Pirates!

I am with you on the score..I am thinking a 2-3 td win for the Pirates...Jasper will get their yards and their points..they are not a bad team...However, in the end I think the Pirates will have too many playmakers. One thing about these type of games though is anything can happen. Go Pirates!

good one PP

South Pittsburg may be a little bit better overall than Marion but after playing them I am convinced they are a pretty dang good team. I can see the possibility of the upset with this game being played at Marion. I am going on a limb and saying this one wont be decided until late in the fourth. 

Amen brother. Gettin' caught up is tough. But I did read all of it and you are correct...a lot of garbage.

me - 42-21

Howie - 48-14

SCHS28 - 41-21

Also, where's Roy? He'll probably say he's had computer problems again. Pegleg...did you fly down to Mexico and bring him back one of those flea market computers??

i am afraid Roy has found him a special friend up there at that Ronnie's Red Eye Bar and is too busy for us ....or one them Warriors way laid him in the parking lot and are holding him for ransom.