8 Johnson Co. 4-6

4 Sullivan North 6-4

5 Pigeon Forge 5-5

3 Chuckey-Doak 7-3

6 McMinn Central 5-5

2 Gatlinburg-Pittman 8-2

7 CAK 4-6

Things to watch for in this quad

• McMinn Central would drop to the 8 seed if they do not win their week 10 game

Gerry, Great work, if you have time, please review this scenario....

If McMinn Central loses they would be 4-6 with 5 opponents at 50% wins and no victories over said teams.

Could York replace them in the playoffs with 4 wins, 5 opponents at 50%, and 1 victory over a 50% opponent (Oliver Springs)?

Would this move Polk County to Quad 1?

Yes they would stay at 3 because they would still be runner up and Grundy would play them in round one.

Well that helps me figure out travel plans. This working in Cookeville and then long road trips after the games ain't easy sometimes. Thankfully I have a backup for Chattanooga games if work drags over. Of course if they play Upperman it's about 15 minutes from the office. Either way...Good luck Grundy this week!

Gerry, Great work, if you have time, please review this scenario....

If McMinn Central loses they would be 4-6 with 5 opponents at 50% wins and no victories over said teams.

Could York replace them in the playoffs with 4 wins, 5 opponents at 50%, and 1 victory over a 50% opponent (Oliver Springs)?

Would this move Polk County to Quad 1?

Edited by BloodCharger

that's exactly where I would have them. I don't see Lewis or UH getting past CPA or Alcoa

I don't believe they would beat either CPA or Alcoa but do you agree that they could if they play a great game? I've seen a lot of good football teams in both Tennessee and Texas and this Upperman team is one of the best, most well rounded teams I've seen.

that's exactly where I would have them. I don't see Lewis or UH getting past CPA or Alcoa

I'm pretty sure you haven't even seen Lewis Co play (ever!) and besides quad 3 had some good teams in it. Who knows how beat up a team will be after going through quad 3! Edited by alltime

Here is what I see in my crystal ball for after week 10. We will have some shifting around. I think I have done a good job at looking at tiebreakers and making sure they are correct. If you have any questions let me know. Remember I am just making predictions about game results and we know anything can happen on a given Friday night.

Alcoa's JV Schedule Quad

1 Alcoa 10-0

8 Johnson Co. 4-6

4 Sullivan North 6-4

5 Pigeon Forge 5-5

3 Chuckey-Doak 7-3

6 McMinn Central 5-5

2 Gatlinburg-Pittman 8-2

7 CAK 4-6

• CAK must win Friday if they win they will be the highest ranked 4 win team
  • McMinn Central would drop to the 8 seed if they do not win their week 10 game
  • If Claiborne Co. can beat Grainger then Chuckey Doak would become the 2 seed for being district runner up
Sacrificial Lamb Thanksgiving Week Quad

1 Upperman 10-0

8 Grundy Co. 4-6

4 Tyner 4-6

5 Cascade 7-3

3 Notre Dame 7-3

6 Sequatchie Co. 5-5

2 Polk Co. 8-2

7 Smith Co. 5-5

• Grundy Co. is the last team in so if they lose they will need to be praying a team with 4 wins does not pull the upset and bump them out.
  • Tyner gets the 4 seed due to being district runner up
  • Smith Co. could jump to the 4 seed if they beat DeKalb Co.
Make it through your will be black and blue Quad

1 CPA 10-0

8 White House-Heritage 4-6

4 Westmoreland 8-2

5 Harpeth 7-3

3 Fairview 9-1

6 East Hickman 7-3

2 Lipscomb 9-1

7 East Nashville 7-3

• Lipscomb-East Nashville game will be interesting because no matter the outcome both teams will play each other in week 1 of the playoffs. If Lipscomb wins then they will be the 2 seed winning tiebreakers over Fairview. East Nashville would drop all the way down to the 7 seed due to tiebreakers of teams winning 50 % of their games. Harpeth has 5, East Hickman and East Nashville would have 4, both would have 1 win over those teams then it goes to total wins by opponents and East Hickman would win 48 to 45. If East Nashville beats Lipscomb they will be the # 4 seed, Fairview the # 2 and Westmoreland the # 3. Lipscomb # 5 Harpeth # 6 and East Hickman # 7.
  • Fairview will play East Hickman as long as East Hickman beats Mt. Pleasant and Harpeth beats WH-H.
Panthers to Lose Quad

1 Lewis Co. 10-0

8 JCM 4-6

4 Camden 6-4

5 Manassas 6-4

3 Westview 6-4

6 Fairley 5-5

2 Hickman Co. 7-3

7 South Gibson 4-6

• If Westview beats Crockett they will be the # 2 seed due to being district runner up.
  • If Manassas beats Craigmont they will be the # 2 or # 3 seed depending on the Westview outcome.
  • Hickman can drop all the way to # 4 if Westview and Manassas win in week 10.

Alright enjoy and I am interested to see how accurate this will be.

So if smith co beats dekalb ....polk will be playing tyner?