Gerry Bertier's Final 4a Playoff Prediction After Week 10

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this chatter about Sullivan South's seeding is dependent first dependent on SS. To get to 10-0 they must win in week 10 which may not be an easy task. Both Elizabethton and Sull South have sailed thru District 1-AA - South 5-0 237 to 14; Elizabethton 5-0 230 to 31 (draw).They had two common opponents: TennHi- Sullivan South won 38-35 Betsy 35-0 and D. Boone SS won 42-14 and betsy 35-0 (draw). Non-common opponents SS beat Gate City VA (5-4) 40-7 and Cherokee (4-5) 38-35 While Betsy beat D. Crockett (5-4)52-0 and lost to Science Hill (7-2) 35-40. (draw?) Last year Betsy won 21-7.This should be a great match up Friday night.

All this chatter about Sullivan South's seeding is dependent first dependent on SS. To get to 10-0 they must win in week 10 which may not be an easy task. Both Elizabethton and Sull South have sailed thru District 1-AA - South 5-0 237 to 14; Elizabethton 5-0 230 to 31 (draw).They had two common opponents: TennHi- Sullivan South won 38-35 Betsy 35-0 and D. Boone SS won 42-14 and betsy 35-0 (draw). Non-common opponents SS beat Gate City VA (5-4) 40-7 and Cherokee (4-5) 38-35 While Betsy beat D. Crockett (5-4)52-0 and lost to Science Hill (7-2) 35-40. (draw?) Last year Betsy won 21-7.This should be a great match up Friday night.

Got a few scores wrong there. E 35 - TNH 13, and SS 37 - TNH 27 (after spotting TNH a 21 point lead). South had 158 yards in penalties against Boone or that one would have been something like 49-7 at halftime. South-Elizabethton will be a great game and if the Rebels can play disciplined ball (not so many penalties) I like their chances.

GB...about 3 weeks ago i did a bracket and had giles co going west to quad 3...

i could def see it happening but i havent checked  the scenarios lately...i personally want them in quad 3 and i believe they would take the 4 seed pushing chester to the 5

for some reason this appeals to me...

nice job on the brackets...

and yes for whoever asked about a team...claiborne maybe only having 9 games...yes they only have 9 games listed for whatever reason