Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Big games tomorrow who wins  CSAS win over LV, East ridge beat Hixson.  Brainerd Smashes Howard by 25 ,Central win by 30 + on Red Bank ,East Hamilton and Soddy is anyone game have to go with EH ,BGA beat ND ,Chattanooga Christian losses to Signal Mountain but could pull off a win, Did I miss out anyone what ya thoughts. Good luck to all.

man was you wrong about central and red bank, but central missing two starter but they still should have won with ease.

Big game Tuesday...Hixson @ Central...both teams coming off a loss..haven't seen Pounders play yet and I might make this trip up Hwy 58 to check them out..should be a good game!

yeah it should be a good game with poole coming back and Long being placed back in the rotation. i except the young pounders to bounce back strong.so come on up to hwy58 and enjoy a good game

• Upvote 1

Big game Tuesday...Hixson @ Central...both teams coming off a loss..haven't seen Pounders play yet and I might make this trip up Hwy 58 to check them out..should be a good game!

ok got 5 out of 6 game right last week so let see if I can Improve, CSAS losses to Mcminn ,Brainerd beat Red Bank by 20, Central gets it back together this week and beat Hixson by 15 without Jamike and 20 with him, East Ridge beats Howard by 20, the Owls put it on East Hamilton, but East Ham can win this but just don't see it happening. Grace beat Silverdale by 10 Boyd beat Heritage by 15 Tyner will beat Brainerd by 6 , Tree will stop Orlando, Daquinn will slow down Tipton and Sadik will kill there guard. Baby K won't be a factor in Scoring and Devonte will hit a couple of 3S and play no D and get killed. Let me know ya thoughts are and if I missed any teams.

ok got 5 out of 6 game right last week so let see if I can Improve, CSAS losses to Mcminn ,Brainerd beat Red Bank by 20, Central gets it back together this week and beat Hixson by 15 without Jamike and 20 with him, East Ridge beats Howard by 20, the Owls put it on East Hamilton, but East Ham can win this but just don't see it happening. Grace beat Silverdale by 10 Boyd beat Heritage by 15 Tyner will beat Brainerd by 6 , Tree will stop Orlando, Daquinn will slow down Tipton and Sadik will kill there guard. Baby K won't be a factor in Scoring and Devonte will hit a couple of 3S and play no D and get killed. Let me know ya thoughts are and if I missed any teams.

You kinda' did the fast forward on Tyner..we play Howard on Saturday and Brainerd on next Thursday, 12/19/2013..I saw Brainerd play against Howard this past Friday and they are fast and athletic but Howard was no challenge..I did see where the Panthers beat Austin East on Saturday so they will be ready and the game at Tyner will be closer than 6 points..more like 2 or 3.

You kinda' did the fast forward on Tyner..we play Howard on Saturday and Brainerd on next Thursday, 12/19/2013..I saw Brainerd play against Howard this past Friday and they are fast and athletic but Howard was no challenge..I did see where the Panthers beat Austin East on Saturday so they will be ready and the game at Tyner will be closer than 6 points..more like 2 or 3.

oh ok Ram train will kill Howard by 4o

Howard played mostly freshmen when they played brainerd...JoJo, Lorenzo, TByrd, and Ladarius will be back in January and they are 4 players who can start anywhere in the city..... Howard looked terrible vs BHS lol and the panthers didnt let up on them...However if BHS plays a team that applies pressure to their guards they may be in trouble

Howard played mostly freshmen when they played brainerd...JoJo, Lorenzo, TByrd, and Ladarius will be back in January and they are 4 players who can start anywhere in the city..... Howard looked terrible vs BHS lol and the panthers didnt let up on them...However if BHS plays a team that applies pressure to their guards they may be in trouble

T-mac much respect,but I seen them scrimmage Grace Academy with those players and they got beat by 15, Howard has rode Big Brandon back for 3 years and now there bad, they will not win over 30 % of there game. and the guys you mention will help a little but there not that good, and no -one on your list can start at any school except JOJO,  maybe Middle school. Sorry

Long won't be back till the 20th of this month

central doesn't have a game on the 20th and long is suspend form school until the first of next year according to one of the assistant principal's. don't know why.. and brainerd will won. i believe tipton will be the difference can't see anybody form tyner matching up with him. but it will be a good close game. jamike is back ti full strength. 

central doesn't have a game on the 20th and long is suspend form school until the first of next year according to one of the assistant principal's. don't know why.. and brainerd will won. i believe tipton will be the difference can't see anybody form tyner matching up with him. but it will be a good close game. jamike is back ti full strength.

Actually Tyner has 3 guys that can match up well with Tipton in Dequan Hardwick Rodney Watson n Transfer Darrin Mastin all are 6'2 6'3 and will defend Tipton well.