Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Its the owls coach not the team but your right chatt bball has been down for a while

I agree, the difference between me and most poster ,I will say this team is great this year and no matter if I like them or not, I will say there bad, the next if they are. I'am not here to make friends'I here to tell the truth. I offend people but who cares,To many fan and no real conversation, that why Chattanooga Ball is the way it is. We don't hold Coaches and players to the high standers they should be held to and call them out and be real with them. If thats the case we should all play Upward and be done with it, no scores ,everybody plays, one happy world. "Wo ho" Good luck to Howard it just ain't the same without them being on top and Owls any team can beat ya on any given night if ya play that selfish crappy painful Ball ,ya played against Boyd.

Edited by winning1

If the "tuff test next week" is Central, I will pick Boyd on their home court.

It going to be tuff for Central with 2 starters out, got 2 back Jordan about 70% and Jamike and lost 2 Tayron and Tiller won't be back till the14 of January.  And Home court advantage it will be hard. Lost to Brained by 4 so they be ready. 

Development is the biggest problem in Chattanooga!!!! Point Blank Period!!!

Yep that 's why all the best players plays in Nashville or Atlanta, We have AAU teams here that are horrible, yes the Elite getting beat by 40,50 even 60 points. Ya are telling the kids what they want to hear to get them on the teams like you are D1, Ya and not just the Elite but other AAU team are to, just to get them to play.  Run for Chattanooga if you want your kid to get seen. 

They are a lot Better with there Starters, Jamike and Jordan on the Court,they can beat anyone if they play there game. They would have Mashed your "Howard" with Both of Them.

I saw Central that night on Howard's home court and if they play like they did in the 1st three quarters on Boyd's home court, they will lose by 15(with or without the starters).

Yep that 's why all the best players plays in Nashville or Atlanta, We have AAU teams here that are horrible, yes the Elite getting beat by 40,50 even 60 points. Ya are telling the kids what they want to hear to get them on the teams like you are D1, Ya and not just the Elite but other AAU team are to, just to get them to play.  Run for Chattanooga if you want your kid to get seen.

Don't forget Memphis..they have some talented players over there!

Sounds like you have a personal issue with the Chattanooga Elite Org. But you are titled to you own opinion, There are kids that went to these so call top teams in Atlanta or Nashville that have not developed as well I won't name any names but please talk facts not opinions if kids came to the Elite from other programs it because that's where they wanted to be!

Sounds like you have a personal issue with the Chattanooga Elite Org. But you are titled to you own opinion, There are kids that went to these so call top teams in Atlanta or Nashville that have not developed as well I won't name any names but please talk facts not opinions if kids came to the Elite from other programs it because that's where they wanted to be!

The facts are we in Chattanooga do not have the respect of the Basketball Community, and teams has the Elites and daddy teams are the reason for this, People here are trying to make money of these parents to help with there income. These kids deserve more than that the teams such has Elite and others us this kids for personal reasons, I can tell you based on what I heard and seen the Elite ain't nothing but two bad AAU programs that merges together and taking Taxpayers money for the gang anishtive that some brilliant mayor we have sponsor. All I can say is being kicked out of Tournaments for coaches fighting not once but a few time is something I would not want my kids involved with. I think the city has pulled there sponsorship because of these issue. Now I will say the Elite can be great if they will stop hiring Buddys to Coach and get real people that has done something with there life instead of living off taxpayer. now thats a fact. Like it or not clean the Elite up or it will not be around for long and we do need it here. By the way the Elite does have a couple of great coaches in there staff.