Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

I was court side last night at Siegel HS. All I can say is that Walker Valley and Stone Memorial better drink jet fuel and eat their wheaties. I fully expect both Blackman and Siegel to be in the Boro.

IT'S OVER FOR EAST TENNESSEE....IF YOU MAN UP ON BOTH STONE AND WALKER WITH DEPTH... AND I MEAN 10 ON 10... NOT 5 ON 10....YOU GOT A SHOT....

IT'S OVER FOR EAST TENNESSEE....IF YOU MAN UP ON BOTH STONE AND WALKER WITH DEPTH... AND I MEAN 10 ON 10... NOT 5 ON 10....YOU GOT A SHOT....

What does that mean? Is it over or have you got a shot? Stone has played in the sectional 3 out of 4 years and was a last second shot away last year. So it's safe to say that Monday night's game should be fun to watch. Those boys won't be shellshocked just because an athletic team rolls into town. Ooltewah saw that themselves. 44-5 at home the last 4 years stands out if you ask me and that's with usually one of the tougher schedules every year.

What does that mean? Is it over or have you got a shot? Stone has played in the sectional 3 out of 4 years and was a last second shot away last year. So it's safe to say that Monday night's game should be fun to watch. Those boys won't be shellshocked just because an athletic team rolls into town. Ooltewah saw that themselves. 44-5 at home the last 4 years stands out if you ask me and that's with usually one of the tougher schedules every year.

I'm not sure what he meant but what I saw between two dominant teams last night means that it's gonna be very very hard to beat these two. I've seen Stone. Not bad but not Stellar. Doesn't matter to me either way. But whow those MBoro goblins were good for both sides.

you are just beginning to play some real talent sir....if you can't handle the press whether you are home or away...it's over....as far as ooltewah...I was surprised it was that close for what I heard about your team....but you can't beat 10 with 5 and no inside presence...and Owls beat WV twice and split with Cleveland...get my drift....

you are just beginning to play some real talent sir....if you can't handle the press whether you are home or away...it's over....as far as ooltewah...I was surprised it was that close for what I heard about your team....but you can't beat 10 with 5 and no inside presence...and Owls beat WV twice and split with Cleveland...get my drift....

No, I really don't get your drift. This 10 vs 5 thing you keep bringing up is referring to siegel I think. We don't play them Monday. As far as an inside game, Does having a couple of 6'5 guys that can jump completely out of the gym count? What does "real talent" mean? Does Oak Ridge, Fulton, Union City, Lighthouse Christian,Austin-East, Maryville not have any talent? I'm thinking Stone is on this Chattanooga thread because we've played and beaten their best over the last couple of years. Put 98 on Brainerd last year. Tyner, McCallie, Ooltewah, Cleveland, Walker Valley, probably doubted us too but that's ok. I hope Blackmon does play a lot of their bench Monday night. Usually gets teams in trouble this late in the year. I like our chances with our 5 against anybody else's 10.