Hard to Believe!

mykidsdad

The regular season ends tonight and for a ton of kids, and so will their organized football playing days. What started out as a nervous kid trying to muster up the courage to get out of the car to a practically grown man who will tonight take yet another step toward adulthood.

Young men I wish you the best, and thanks from all of us parents who have yelled at you and yelled for you.

Go become the men God called you to be. Be a great friend to someone. Be a great husband to someone and someday become a great father to someone that one day may be just like you.

Thanks again for making life special for us!

MKD :popcorneater: 

The regular season ends tonight and for a ton of kids, and so will their organized football playing days. What started out as a nervous kid trying to muster up the courage to get out of the car to a practically grown man who will tonight take yet another step toward adulthood.

Young men I wish you the best, and thanks from all of us parents who have yelled at you and yelled for you.

Go become the men God called you to be. Be a great friend to someone. Be a great husband to someone and someday become a great father to someone that one day may be just like you.

Best post I've seen on here

Well said mykidsdad. Thanks for posting. All of us who have played this game knows that feeling of suiting up for your last time. Even if it's after a championship it still is hard to let go of. Proud of all the Senoir players. Good luck with the rest of the things you encounter in life.

The regular season ends tonight and for a ton of kids, and so will their organized football playing days. What started out as a nervous kid trying to muster up the courage to get out of the car to a practically grown man who will tonight take yet another step toward adulthood.[/font

+1 ]

+1

Edited by 91LANDERS