David Crockett @ Knox West

MeritIII

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no love for Crockett because they don't deserve to be here. The only reason they got in is because they got scheduled teams like Unicoi County and Sullivan East. Just consider this:

Team A got outscored by their district 284-118, and finished with a 2-4 district record. Team B only got outscored by their district 142-131 and finished with a 3-3 district record. Team B also beat Team A 42-6. And they are both in the same play-off classification... So you tell me, who is more deserving of the play-off spot? Team A, or Team B?

If a 4-6 Boone team can run all over Crockett, just exactly what do you think a 9-1 Knox West team will do to them?

I haven't seen Knox West play but if they're as good at their 9-1 indicates, this game won't even be close. I've seen Crockett play this season and to put it nicely, they're awful. They simply can't match up against teams with a lot of speed and athletes. The teams in their own conference that have that(Science Hill, DB, TN High)blew them out.

There's no love for Crockett because they don't deserve to be here. The only reason they got in is because they got scheduled teams like Unicoi County and Sullivan East. Just consider this:

Team A got outscored by their district 284-118, and finished with a 2-4 district record. Team B only got outscored by their district 142-131 and finished with a 3-3 district record. Team B also beat Team A 42-6. And they are both in the same play-off classification... So you tell me, who is more deserving of the play-off spot? Team A, or Team B?

If a 4-6 Boone team can run all over Crockett, just exactly what do you think a 9-1 Knox West team will do to them?

We should go back to the 2008 playoff system................................................