(6) Farragut @ (3) Science Hill - 6A Playoffs Round 1

voltnh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this game. I haven't been to the new stadium at Science Hill only the old stadium when I was playing back in the 90s. The pictures looks very nice, which Farragut could ultimately get to that point sometime in the future, turf and upgraded scoreboard. Also, their website is pretty nice too, including stats and everything, as opposed to the pathetic Farragut website that doesn't even have updated rosters for this year, which is an absolute outrage, but anyways. I haven't seen Science Hill play, but the QB has almost as many rushing yards and he does passing, so that tell me his is a playmaker, hopefully the Ads can contain him. Also noticed this offense is pretty potent, only scoring less than 35 in one game and putting 90 up against somebody. I think the key to this game is if Farragut is healthy, we got a little banged up last week, but nothing seemed too serious, I hope. Anyone know if they post their games on YouTube or something? I would really like to see this QB.

Really looking forward to this game. I haven't been to the new stadium at Science Hill only the old stadium when I was playing back in the 90s. The pictures looks very nice, which Farragut could ultimately get to that point sometime in the future, turf and upgraded scoreboard. Also, their website is pretty nice too, including stats and everything, as opposed to the pathetic Farragut website that doesn't even have updated rosters for this year, which is an absolute outrage, but anyways. I haven't seen Science Hill play, but the QB has almost as many rushing yards and he does passing, so that tell me his is a playmaker, hopefully the Ads can contain him. Also noticed this offense is pretty potent, only scoring less than 35 in one game and putting 90 up against somebody. I think the key to this game is if Farragut is healthy, we got a little banged up last week, but nothing seemed too serious, I hope. Anyone know if they post their games on YouTube or something? I would really like to see this QB.

I think someone posted a link a while back to McGue's Hudl page so I'd just go to that website. I believe most of the highlights there are from his Freshman and Sophomore years when he was playing WR/DB though.

If'un Farrah-Gut is hellthee thay will bee tuff two beet.....Tanner Thomas is one ov tha best yung baicks, eye've seed in a whaul......Ort two bee a entristin' gaim.... :popcorneater:

Stars, always enjoy reading your unique lexicon when playoff time rolls around.  

SH faces a very tough opponent in Farragut.  If the Hill can build off the momentum from the DB win and play 4 quarters of solid football, SH will advance to the 2nd round.  Looking forward to a good game.

It'll be interesting to see how both teams play this week. SH after their biggest win in a long time, and Farragut returning to the playoffs after a year's absence. Farragut was on a 4 game win streak before facing Maryville in week 10. Farragut is battle tested after facing murderers row in the first 5 weeks.

Science Hill just won there championship last Friday night. They won't be able to get as up for this game. Farragut takes care of business.

Friday's win can affect the Toppers two different ways...that is one possibility.  I'm counting on possibility No. 2 and Science Hill shows its ready to take the next step in developing a top notch football program.