Harpeth visits the Jacket Nest

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE THIS MATCHUP! I wonder if Stan Curtis has the guts to come to Fairview and face reality. A former Cheatham County Employeee who was done wrong by a bunch of cowardly idiots gets to coach against another Cheatham County School System team this season. If Fairview can win this game by 100 points I hope they do so. Come on to Fairview High School and get ready to see what is going to happen. Harpeth is th best team in Cheatham County. Fairview plays like one of the "Finley Era" Cheatham County teams. They run, they block, and they bring the noise and hammer people. Go Jackets!

I LOVE THIS MATCHUP! I wonder if Stan Curtis has the guts to come to Fairview and face reality. A former Cheatham County Employeee who was done wrong by a bunch of cowardly idiots gets to coach against another Cheatham County School System team this season. If Fairview can win this game by 100 points I hope they do so. Come on to Fairview High School and get ready to see what is going to happen. Harpeth is th best team in Cheatham County. Fairview plays like one of the "Finley Era" Cheatham County teams. They run, they block, and they bring the noise and hammer people. Go Jackets!

How do you really feel, Howdy? lol

Cheatham County. Is it the only county that restricts its sports programs to a 150 mile, one way limit for competition? No out of state competition, don't even ask policy? Yet, the Director gives the band permission to travel to Ohio. Does any other county have such silly policies? Just asking.

Did you feel that way when Fairview played Cheatham earlier in the year howdoitknow? Otherwise it's hypocritical for these emotions to show up just against Harpeth. I can assure you Stan Curtis doesnt pull for Harpeth any more than Sycamore or Cheatham. I'm ok with you rooting against Harpeth. That's what you do. It's juvenile and petty to try to make this a Stan Curtis against my family thing. I dont think Harpeth cares one way or the other where you or your brother coach and I fail to see how they have anything to do with any of your misguided need for revenge.

Edited by ksgovols

Cheatham County. Is it the only county that restricts its sports programs to a 150 mile, one way limit for competition? No out of state competition, don't even ask policy? Yet, the Director gives the band permission to travel to Ohio. Does any other county have such silly policies? Just asking.