Greenback at Sunbright

GFD709SHREK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pujo we have had a great week of prctice so far.We will see were we are come Fri.Good thing is we have played better on the road this yr-figure that???

Hope ya'll get healthy for playoffs just checking in orngnblk, your game with GP was still one of the most exciting ones all year. Greenback 35-21. I'm sure your proud of no. 55.

GB wins this one.....watch out for the Sunbright QB, he is real elusive.  He is a real darter...kinda reminds one of Manziel.  Just very hard to track him and he is cat quick.  All in all, GB just has too much for the Tigers to overcome IMO.  I should think GB will have too much for Sunbright to overcome.  I'm gonna go 34-14 in favor of GB.  Sunbright's D is just not strong enough to hold back GB's offense.

Kaz

You have to be careful with Skyler Bunch as well. He is one of the more physical runners in the area, but has the top end speed to outrun a lot of people as well. Sunbright relies heavily on these two players to get there offense going, but be careful not to fall asleep, because they have a group of pretty good receivers to throw to if you load the box. I agree, however, that Sunbright's defense is a little lacking. It is a mere size and depth issue, but they give their all every play.