Greenback at Sunbright

GFD709SHREK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dealing with some injuries but we will still be there fri.We are working on it tho!

I'm sorry to hear the struggles you guys are having here lately. The game against Coalfield was probably the most dominant game I've seen this year.

The Kees will be fine this week

Greenback by 14

I wouldn't take Sunbright so lightly. If they get their offense going like it is capable of doing, then this could be a shootout. They struggle on defense a lot, but they have their moments where they look like a good defensive team. Aside from the last two minutes, they shutdown Midway's offense for the second half of their game, but that game didn't turn out the way Sunbright hoped. Total meltdown by all accounts.

I've given this some thought and I'm not real sure Greenback went to win last week.They knew they would not be seeded 1 or 2 either way. They needed to heal up to make a run in the playoffs. If they can get some key players back,they'll be a tough out, if not, a 1st round win is sbout the limit.If Greenback has to play with the same kids as last week, I've got a feeling Sunbrite will take the win. For my part of it, I hope the Kee's get healthy and the teams they play get the real Greenback team.

I've given this some thought and I'm not real sure Greenback went to win last week.They knew they would not be seeded 1 or 2 either way. They needed to heal up to make a run in the playoffs. If they can get some key players back,they'll be a tough out, if not, a 1st round win is sbout the limit.If Greenback has to play with the same kids as last week, I've got a feeling Sunbrite will take the win. For my part of it, I hope the Kee's get healthy and the teams they play get the real Greenback team.

pujo we have had a great week of prctice so far.We will see were we are come Fri.Good thing is we have played better on the road this yr-figure that???

GB wins this one.....watch out for the Sunbright QB, he is real elusive.  He is a real darter...kinda reminds one of Manziel.  Just very hard to track him and he is cat quick.  All in all, GB just has too much for the Tigers to overcome IMO.  I should think GB will have too much for Sunbright to overcome.  I'm gonna go 34-14 in favor of GB.  Sunbright's D is just not strong enough to hold back GB's offense.

Kaz