South Pittsburg 2013 Pirates

OLD PIRATE

old news dude. drop that. LV started that fight. Coalfield finished it and paid dearly from TSSAA. They have learn a lesson from that. I have heard that Coalfield had two players who were physical first friday night. Not proud of that, wish that never happened.

I agree. There is a kid from Coalfield who has been kicked out of multiple games in his time with the team. He is a senior this year and since he can't be suspended (which is probably why he didn't care to get ejected Friday) I would not give him a trophy or even invite him to the banquet if I was coach Henry. Everyone needs to be held accountable regardless of who they play

old news dude. drop that. LV started that fight. Coalfield finished it and paid dearly from TSSAA. They have learn a lesson from that. I have heard that Coalfield had two players who were physical first friday night. Not proud of that, wish that never happened.

Ty for being Man enough to admit what happened. Your the first. Thank you

I walked around the field friday night and talked to several south pitt fans. All were down to earth nice people, passionate fans as they should be south pitt has a lot to be proud of. This back and forth classless B.S. needs to stop. I think what the real problem that coalfield fans have were not shaking hands and how south pitt players acted gesturing as they left the field. South pitt coaches made that choice ..fine.. Coalfield does have some redneck people but its where i call home. I seen some south pitt fans act out as well one in particular that got ejected and yes he deserved it. ALL towns have some people with issues can we all agree with that? 

I agree. There is a kid from Coalfield who has been kicked out of multiple games in his time with the team. He is a senior this year and since he can't be suspended (which is probably why he didn't care to get ejected Friday) I would not give him a trophy or even invite him to the banquet if I was coach Henry. Everyone needs to be held accountable regardless of who they play

i just saw this. Spitt yet got another bad rep because of this. I saw a Young Man on Spitts Team that actually cried over what was going on and nothing he could do about it. Evdn though km sure he wanted too. btw he rushed for 283 and 5 TDs.

Ty for being Man enough to admit what happened. Your the first. Thank you

Old Pirate is glad someone finally came on here and admitted fault. Word is film show our players being hit from behind below the belt 20 yds behind the sophmore RB that broke the last long run, then another being slugged multiple times. Suppose they were the two CF players ejected?

I walked around the field friday night and talked to several south pitt fans. All were down to earth nice people, passionate fans as they should be south pitt has a lot to be proud of. This back and forth classless B.S. needs to stop. I think what the real problem that coalfield fans have were not shaking hands and how south pitt players acted gesturing as they left the field. South pitt coaches made that choice ..fine.. Coalfield does have some redneck people but its where i call home. I seen some south pitt fans act out as well one in particular that got ejected and yes he deserved it. ALL towns have some people with issues can we all agree with that?

Yes we can agree. But we also need to agree that coach Moore did the right thing by not allowing his team to shake hands. Too much on the line to have risked that

Old Pirate is glad someone finally came on here and admitted fault. Word is film show our players being hit from behind below the belt 20 yds behind the sophmore RB that broke the last long run, then another being slugged multiple times. Suppose they were the two CF players ejected?

Yes. And you can go to the previous page and read my thoughts on those players

i just saw this. Spitt yet got another bad rep because of this. I saw a Young Man on Spitts Team that actually cried over what was going on and nothing he could do about it. Evdn though km sure he wanted too. btw he rushed for 283 and 5 TDs.

im assuming you mean he didn't like the friction and jawing. not that he wanted to join the fray but didn't want to get suspended?