South Pittsburg 2013 Pirates

OLD PIRATE

The Pirates have a tough road to Cookeville, regardless what most skillet heads think. If the Pirates stay focused and play well enough to make it to the title feud, their likely opponent is a team SP folkes know well. Yep, Union City Tornadoes will be a tough opponent for anyone. The Tornadoes are loaded with more athletes than SP. UC is a no huddle wingt team with a big physical team with #s 42, 6, 11, and 27 playmakers. The cow bell is FB #42 who plays DE, wings #6 and # 11. Ifin any of you fellers want to do some scouting on anyone jest go to the TSSAA website and pick a school. Theys plenty of stuff that will perhaps make some of you discard them Jasper feller's Rose Colored Glasses. The Pirates have to improve every week and stay healthy to have a chance! BTW, UC is bigger and better than Jasper with far more play makers, OP ain't jest joking neither!

The Pirates have a tough road to Cookeville, regardless what most skillet heads think. If the Pirates stay focused and play well enough to make it to the title feud, their likely opponent is a team SP folkes know well. Yep, Union City Tornadoes will be a tough opponent for anyone. The Tornadoes are loaded with more athletes than SP. UC is a no huddle wingt team with a big physical team with #s 42, 6, 11, and 27 playmakers. The cow bell is FB #42 who plays DE, wings #6 and # 11. Ifin any of you fellers want to do some scouting on anyone jest go to the TSSAA website and pick a school. Theys plenty of stuff that will perhaps make some of you discard them Jasper feller's Rose Colored Glasses. The Pirates have to improve every week and stay healthy to have a chance! BTW, UC is bigger and better than Jasper with far more play makers, OP ain't jest joking neither!

union-city-south-pitt1_242.jpg

Just a reminder. ;)

OP I am wondering when you have been to UC to watch us play and didn't let me know so I could buy you ham sandwich or something. From your discription of the Tornadoes it sounds like you've been here all season. I don't know anything about Jasper or any other East Tn teams for that matter but yiu are right about these boys, they are physical. I just want to give my Two Cents. The biggest weakness with this team is fumbling. The wing-t offers plenty of opportunities to fumble and we have had our share this season. We have had games when we didn't fumble but there have been others when I didn't even want to see the qb under center. With this as an issue for our team I just have 3 things that I say. I want our biys to (1) compete (2) play physical (3) and for heavan's sake don't fumble. We have a tough road to get back to Cookeville and I hope we get there. I would like to see you all there and wish you the best. Oh by the way, we have a decent kicker this year. He is a sophmore and he ain't no foreigner. We grew him right here in UC. He doesn't have the distance of the 09 Spaniard kid but he is just as accurate.

OP I am wondering when you have been to UC to watch us play and didn't let me know so I could buy you ham sandwich or something. From your discription of the Tornadoes it sounds like you've been here all season. I don't know anything about Jasper or any other East Tn teams for that matter but yiu are right about these boys, they are physical. I just want to give my Two Cents. The biggest weakness with this team is fumbling. The wing-t offers plenty of opportunities to fumble and we have had our share this season. We have had games when we didn't fumble but there have been others when I didn't even want to see the qb under center. With this as an issue for our team I just have 3 things that I say. I want our biys to (1) compete (2) play physical (3) and for heavan's sake don't fumble. We have a tough road to get back to Cookeville and I hope we get there. I would like to see you all there and wish you the best. Oh by the way, we have a decent kicker this year. He is a sophmore and he ain't no foreigner. We grew him right here in UC. He doesn't have the distance of the 09 Spaniard kid but he is just as accurate.

BigSwo,  What kind of mess is this?  If OP drove all the way out to Union County to watch that Bowling mans team and that is all you would buy him was a ham sandwich?  That is a bunch of mess.  You should atleast buy him a durn steak dinner.  He might even bring you some of his cousin Lesters moonshine.  You think im joking but im not.

Troll we haven't gotten there yet and we may not get there at all. But that is a nice pic of Josh Nicks. He was a beast for sure. Our beasts this year is the line. Our skill players are good but no one really had that dominance Nicks had. It's more spread out this year which makes me belive that we are harder to figure out. So please don't get these fine SP folks al fired up with pics from the past. They are plenty mad about the last time we played anyway. Let sleeping Pirates lie.

BigSwo, What kind of mess is this? If OP drove all the way out to Union County to watch that Bowling mans team and that is all you would buy him was a ham sandwich? That is a bunch of mess. You should atleast buy him a durn steak dinner. He might even bring you some of his cousin Lesters moonshine. You think im joking but im not.

Roy you are absolutely right. I would have treated OP way better than a ham sandwich. But when you start tslking about buying steak dinners on the T you may have way to many OP imposters trying to get a steak dinner for free. If you say ham sandwich people don't want that as much. But rest assured I wudda treated OP very good.

Troll we haven't gotten there yet and we may not get there at all. But that is a nice pic of Josh Nicks. He was a beast for sure. Our beasts this year is the line. Our skill players are good but no one really had that dominance Nicks had. It's more spread out this year which makes me belive that we are harder to figure out. So please don't get these fine SP folks al fired up with pics from the past. They are plenty mad about the last time we played anyway. Let sleeping Pirates lie.

The full back was impressive, but it was the kicker that got us in the end!

The full back was impressive, but it was the kicker that got us in the end!

rlh, you are full of mess.  That durn Nicks boy was knocking holes in our line and running over our boys.  That Wilson man should have put 5 down lineman there to stop them.  I dont know why Grider did not tell him to do that.  You think im joking but im not.

BS, Old Pirate ain't been there, jest follow teams that whipped the Pirates. Folkes best take note of them Torandoes and best get them while they can, cause theys going to likely go on a run of domination in the next couple of years! OP agrees the line play is strong for UC on both sides. That big (305 lb) nose guard can move for his size and only a soph. Yep, recon us coacht fellers is going to hear a HEEP from your bunch before long! Edited by OLD PIRATE

rlh, you are full of mess.  That durn Nicks boy was knocking holes in our line and running over our boys.  That Wilson man should have put 5 down lineman there to stop them.  I dont know why Grider did not tell him to do that.  You think im joking but im not.

You are full of mess Roy.  That Childress man let UC have that Spanish exchange student for a kicker.  His field goal at the end of the game was the difference.  Grider's kicker missed a field goal in the first half.  I agree that the 3 man front against the veer was a bunch of mess though.