South Pittsburg 2013 Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Looks like Dunlap is getting earholed by Polk County.  That is kind of funny since some of those Dunlap folks jumped on the Jasper band wagon after the Polk - SP game about how Jasper whipped Dunlap better than SP did.  They didn't have much respect of SP nor Polk.  I hope they like a little Polk Salad with their crow.

Bhhvols, I just hope your 2013 team isn't better than your 2009 team that beat us. They were just nasty and they were almost all seniors I believe.

Sorry to say it but this UC team is a whole lot better than the 09 team. They are bigger faster and more physical this year but I still see it being a real good game if we meet in the finals.

Sorry to say it but this UC team is a whole lot better than the 09 team. They are bigger faster and more physical this year but I still see it being a real good game if we meet in the finals.

we will be the underdogs but let's be clear that's what we're hoping for. To be the best you got to beat the best. If UC is the best win lose or draw that's who I want! It ain't fun watching a mercy rule in a championship game. But we got to get there first and there's a few teams out there that sure intend on trying to prevent that from happening, lol Edited by CHICKENDAVE

our FB isn't as big and brutal like Nicks was but its that line that's brutal in a smash mouth never say die attitude.

Thats's it in a nuttshell. This is exactly what I have been saying all season. Not to say that our FB is not a hard runner  who very seldom goes backwards because he is and he is also faster than Nicks was. He has over 1400 yards this season so he is a force to be reckoned with.

On another note.... if anyone is wondering what Jdogg looks like, that's him in his avatar pic.

Thats's it in a nuttshell. This is exactly what I have been saying all season. Not to say that our FB is not a hard runner who very seldom goes backwards because he is and he is also faster than Nicks was. He has over 1400 yards this season so he is a force to be reckoned with.

On another note.... if anyone is wondering what Jdogg looks like, that's him in his avatar pic.

That's right Swo. For those who don't know me I played for union city from 97-00 and was part of 2 state runner-up teams (97&00) and had a physical team then. This team is just as physical if not a little more. That picture you can see I am a professional wrestler on the weekends with a mean streak. This team has a mean streak as well.

That's right Swo. For those who don't know me I played for union city from 97-00 and was part of 2 state runner-up teams (97&00) and had a physical team then. This team is just as physical if not a little more. That picture you can see I am a professional wrestler on the weekends with a mean streak. This team has a mean streak as well.

Don't tell us that. One at a time.