South Pittsburg 2013 Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Why are you retiring Art? You didn't believe in this SP team a month ago. What has got you believing now? Did you originally think they would lose to Boyd, Polk and Marion?

Hey Ambasstradamus, Art is the alter ego of another NCS poster, the other NCS poster rarely posts and used Art to say the things he wouldn't say...seeing that it is playoff time, Art has been put in semi retirement...at least that's how I see it...

I'm very proud of this SP team...we had a lot of questions back in early Dec 2012 and went thru a lot of things since then...hats off to the SP coaching staff and this group of Mighty Pirates!

Still a long ways to go to achieve the ultimate goal..it won't be easy, but anything worth having and striving for won't be.

GO PIRATES!!! District 6 Class A Champions!!

• 3 weeks later...

1st, Old Pirate says "CONGRATS" to the Pirates on the "W" and getting the right to get to the dance! 2nd, Old Pirate hates it OP didn't make the feud with Coalfield but listened to it and had a couple of fellers providing sideline updates. The apple pie musta been made with green apples or else the chess pie caused OP to develop what resembles a caul flower from all the outhouse activity. Needless to say OP didn't get to go to the Iron Bowl with several soaking Epsom salt baths in store today for OP. 3rd, regarding this mess of last night with the Coalfield folkes. OP has sit back and read every post and it is obvious you folkes is jest plain bad losers. Being that 2 CF players were ejected and CF was penalized for 2 consecutive unsportsmanlike penalties say enough to know who was at fought. One source called OP earlier and told of the hits out of bounds by CF that weren't called and several CF players using racial slurs. Now that ain't necessarily claiming CF players weren't jest hustling and playing hard, but the officials non calls agitated the Pirates as cheap shots. Then later the cheap shots late in the feud were totally classless. 4th, you coacht posters that obviously are envious of SP need to send OP an address and OP will gladly bottle a couple gallons of that Epsom salt bath water OP will be soaking in today so you fellers can soak them skillet heads atop of them shoulders you fellers have! Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither, nope, recon not....

1st, Old Pirate says "CONGRATS" to the Pirates on the "W" and getting the right to get to the dance! 2nd, Old Pirate hates it OP didn't make the feud with Coalfield but listened to it and had a couple of fellers providing sideline updates. The apple pie musta been made with green apples or else the chess pie caused OP to develop what resembles a caul flower from all the outhouse activity. Needless to say OP didn't get to go to the Iron Bowl with several soaking Epsom salt baths in store today for OP. 3rd, regarding this mess of last night with the Coalfield folkes. OP has sit back and read every post and it is obvious you folkes is jest plain bad losers. Being that 2 CF players were ejected and CF was penalized for 2 consecutive unsportsmanlike penalties say enough to know who was at fought. One source called OP earlier and told of the hits out of bounds by CF that weren't called and several CF players using racial slurs. Now that ain't necessarily claiming CF players weren't jest hustling and playing hard, but the officials non calls agitated the Pirates as cheap shots. Then later the cheap shots late in the feud were totally classless. 4th, you coacht posters that obviously are envious of SP need to send OP an address and OP will gladly bottle a couple gallons of that Epsom salt bath water OP will be soaking in today so you fellers can soak them skillet heads atop of them shoulders you fellers have! Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither, nope, recon not....

Here we go again. They will lock this thread as soon as someone starts giving a negative opinion on SP. You can bad mouth CF all you want tho because that is what you and all your fans have done. It's the biased moderators that make this website laughable. This is just me giving my opinion on an opinion based website. Edited by KickinWing11

Now that's funny.....sore losers,racial slurs,officials,coaches and cheap shots and on and on and on......y'all say the same thing after every game.....

I know this will make you guys happy but im out of here. The SP posters have bashed us since last night on multiple threads with no consequences. The CF and anti SP people speak out and we get warnings and locked threads. I get it, I don't like people bashing my team either but I don't have the power to lock threads but you guys have that luxury. To the SP people who have been respectful the entire time, im sorry and thank you.

Just so you guys know... I was the one that locked the thread about possible SP suspensions... At this point all that thread was being used for was to continue the trash talk that had been happening all week. As of now, there are no suspensions. If, on Monday, the TSSAA reviews the film and deems it necessary to suspend more players, then I will ask CoachT to reopen that thread so that it can be discussed. There is a thread here to discuss the next game for SP which is next week. Time for everyone to move on... If there are new developments, then y'all can rehash this past week.

Keep this trash out of here. That goes for you too Old Pirate!

Ambassador Fyfe, Old Pirate says the trolls need to be your focus. Don't close threads, jest eject the unsportsmanlike fellers. Old Pirate ain't joking, OP ain't been guilty.....Don't punish the innocent..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I know this will make you guys happy but im out of here. The SP posters have bashed us since last night on multiple threads with no consequences. The CF and anti SP people speak out and we get warnings and locked threads. I get it, I don't like people bashing my team either but I don't have the power to lock threads but you guys have that luxury. To the SP people who have been respectful the entire time, im sorry and thank you.

I've not given any Coalfield people a warning. The only ones I ever give are to SP people. As for locked threads that is going to happen when two fan bases continually blame the other one and argue nonstop. That's just part of it.

I've not given any Coalfield people a warning. The only ones I ever give are to SP people. As for locked threads that is going to happen when two fan bases continually blame the other one and argue nonstop. That's just part of it.

Fan bases are more than a few fans & a couple trolls. Point here is this Pirate team.........deserves respect for their accomplishment. Back-n-the day before face masks theys was biting and sitch and always been jawing. Futeball is a feud, not a meet and greet...... Edited by OLD PIRATE