Predictions on 3A State Championship

BigDave67

Don't forget Fairview, I bet they hope  CPA and others are writing them off. Much easier being the underdog than the favorite.

Ding, ding, ding. We like to be the underdog but we rarely get to play the card anymore. CPA has been consistently in the upper echelon of west 3A ball for a while. Fairview has been knocking on the door. So I don't take offense to the Lions being favored one bit. They have my respect. But in my humble, homer, opinion, should this matchup take place, it will be a battle with a capital B.

I like maroons post! That is hillarious! IF, I mean IF, CPA makes it, they have no idea whats in store! Lol. They sound a lot like Goodpasture and Milan. "This is a diffrent team".

If agree with DAWG44 that Alcoa would win that game.  However, I disagree with you statement that "they sound a lot like Goodpasture and Milan".  I read the championship game threads for all those years.  Some of the Goodpasture fans talked a lot of trash.  But none of the Milan fans (except the infamous Swingjuice) made those comments.  We knew what we were getting into.  However, I will say this.  At least we kept the games respectable when we played Alcoa.  28-14 and 21-0.  Yes you were clearly the better team and the Milan fans acknowledged it.  So I don't know where you are getting that info to make that statement.