Tyner Rams @ Smith County

scooter

Heart and desire are intangibles which can't be measured or compared...it's really not about Tyner having more athletes,speed,etc...it's about how teams react to adverse situations on the football field when things are not going well...this is what the "Rams" have displayed this season..they had to win the last 4 games just to get into the playoffs..2 of those 4 game were away..now we have to play SC in the "Hole"..the "Rams" have been faced with all kinds of pressure this year and believe me they will

be ready for the challenge!!

"Rams looking good with a few new wrinkles".

There is a great video of imallin on my twitter feed that I shared. You can check it out by going to @jhackett14 he is singing the song that is also being played in the video. Imallin you will be forever missed my missed my friend. I will miss sitting with at the SC games that I am actually able to attend. Bigreid sorry for your loss my friend. Love ya brother.

Shocked and saddened to hear about Imallin today.  He was a good friend and a great person. I thought about leaving work in Manchester a few years ago and meeting him and BigReid at the Mexican restaurant in Winchester before the Smith Co. / Franklin Co. game. I'm definitely going to miss him.

Thanks and appreciation to everyone for your kind words and thoughts, even you Posty. To think it was late and I could ease my mind here was a bit naive in retrospect. Termite, after all these years I still don't know who you are. That's pretty cool. Visitating hours will be Friday from 11-7 because my brother wouldn't stand for people mourning his loss of life while their was a Playoff Game in The Hole. Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Imallin was, and will forever be SCP4LIFE.