York @ Alcoa tell me something about York

alcoadaddy

Help a brother out and give some details on what York likes to do.

Something about "York", don't know much, it does rhyme with "fork" and you could go ahead and stick it in them b/c come Friday there season is done. I'd say Alcoa wins by 50+ pretty easy. I feel bad for these losing record 8 seeds who barely got in playoffs they are awarded with playing a power. Too many classes in Tennessee which be much more fun if TN had only three classes.

Something about "York", don't know much, it does rhyme with "fork" and you could go ahead and stick it in them b/c come Friday there season is done. I'd say Alcoa wins by 50+ pretty easy. I feel bad for these losing record 8 seeds who barely got in playoffs they are awarded with playing a power. Too many classes in Tennessee which be much more fun if TN had only three classes.

They have Nice Fans,Great Cheerleaders and a Great Band.High Hopes this year but didn't pan out

LOL.  We have no band but thanks for the kind words.

At 4-6 it is pretty silly that we're going to the playoffs. I'll be shocked if we manage a first down Friday night, and that's not hyperbole.