UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOS

JDOGG80

Hey Bigster how did the Falcons do against Obion County on Thursday?

Lost 78-59..Not sure exactly how the Falcons will fare.Still have  football players out and Flowers isnt playing supposedely.guess he has some football offers.A couple starters wont be back until  after Christmas if they can get their grades in order.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC won by about 15 against TCA.Deberry didnt play and Stockdale left for a bit with a toenail injury but returned late in the 3rd.TCA has a lot of their players in football.A lot of the younger guys saw a lot of action.Score was 18-11 at halftime and UC went on to win 48-33.UC beat Madison 73-43.A better played game by UC.Deberry played against them and Stockdale returned to full form. Again, a lot of younger players got a lot of minutes.

UC beat a good Jackson SS team. I was not able to go to the game but I can assure anyone Jackson SS has at least to more nice complimentary pieces to the Big 3. Maybe they didn't show it this game, I have no idea but I know for absolute fact Jackson SS is loaded for a double A team.  I have no concerns whatsoever about this team, NONE. Well, maybe one and that's Hicks but it has nothing to do with basketball.

It appears UC is back to where they have been accustomed to being over the years and that's a good thing for West TN single A basketball. What I have always liked about UC is they have always been willing to play a tough schedule. Hope this district can bring home the gold ball.

Whats up TCA Intense.Im in the Putple with the Gray Atlanta Braves hat.

Hey Chipper! I was there and was actually asking around if anyone knew you. One guy did but we couldn't find you. I'm aware your best shooter didn't play and your coach was gracious to play a lot of young players because he knew we were short handed due to football. That speaks very highly of Cisco. You guys are going to make a great run this year and Humboldt better be careful. It will easily be Humboldt and UC for district and regional championship. We have to win our region (which will be a daunting task with Mitchell moving down) so that we don't have to go to UC or Humboldt for Sectional. Good luck and hope to see you at TCA around March 1st!!

Hey Chipper! I was there and was actually asking around if anyone knew you. One guy did but we couldn't find you. I'm aware your best shooter didn't play and your coach was gracious to play a lot of young players because he knew we were short handed due to football. That speaks very highly of Cisco. You guys are going to make a great run this year and Humboldt better be careful. It will easily be Humboldt and UC for district and regional championship. We have to win our region (which will be a daunting task with Mitchell moving down) so that we don't have to go to UC or Humboldt for Sectional. Good luck and hope to see you at TCA around March 1st!!

can u feel me in on TCA

can u feel me in on TCA

It's really hard to say right now. 8 of our first 9 players are on the football field. We will only have one Senior on the team. He will be one of first 10. We are 10 deep with pretty good size. Of first 10 we will have a 6'5", 6'4, 6'3" and 6'2". All won't start but will play significant minutes so we will have a pretty good post presence for 1A. We will have quick guards who can defend with PG being able to get to the rim with the best of them. We will have solid 3 point shooting as well. Are we of the caliber of Mitchell, UC or Humboldt? Probably not but we will be close. I think we will be able to play with them and if we have a really good night we might pull an upset. I look for us to win the district but Middleton and Adamsville will battle and could also win it. Regional semifinal will be the key and then winning the region which will be an overwhelming task with Mitchell moving down. TCA will press and trap you to death and wear you down with their depth. It's going to be late December before they are in full form. Best teams in the state in 1A are easily in West Tennessee. You get to Murfreesboro it will be a breeze! CON901 when TCA runs out and warms up we aren't going to scare you I can guarantee you that!!