Hampton vs Silverdale or Rockwood

BULLRUSH

We've moved kids around and even have new guys starting. All of the lineman still play, but at different positions and situations. Another thing is ,that was only the 2ond game our soph QB had played, we didn't want to put to much on him,thats a tough enviroment.  To be honest we really didn't want to do awhole lot of anything that night. We were hoping we could use our big back and churn out 1st downs. Obviously that didn't work. We were young and got trapped all night and give up huge running plays. These boys have grown up alot and they have learned quite a bit. I think balance is our winning ticket, we have opened holes and ran the ball much better over the last several weeks and our passing game keeps people on their toes. We are not world beaters by any means, but not chumps either.

Oneida KILLED HIM! LOL

He has been hit hard this years but nothing like the hits he took at Oneida! You should go back and watch the hits he took on the pass plays and qb keepers.....Heck, LJ took quiet a few good'uns too....GEEEZZZZZ! We didnt block for crap that game...Changes HAD to be made

If rockwood does win I think the d needs to be alert at all times just saying from experience with trickey of fence they run back in 09' and if silverdale wins well they kinda reminded me of a carbon copy of the way we play football when we come to play regardless I do believe the dogs are ready for anyone up to this point go dogs!!!!!

Tigers begin to pave their way tomorrow! The key will be getting up to play after that ride to Chattanooga! I think Rockwood takes this one by a few scores, we can talk Hampton after tomorrow evening is over. This Rockwood team doesn't have the most talent as have the teams from the past few years, but where talent lacks they make up with in heart and chemistry! They run like a well oiled machine! It's even more promising because there are very few seniors on this football team! Expect a good run from the Tigers starting tomorrow!