Hampton vs Silverdale or Rockwood

BULLRUSH

I know its over a week away and looking ahead a little..Not knowing much about Silverdale and a little familiar with Rockwood..What team would you rather face.Who matches up better for the Dogs in second round.

Either will be a handful, they both like to pound the rock. We can play with either if we play near our potential. But we will be the underdog in either case.

Most people's comments will be negative towards Silverdale, but they will be a handful during the playoffs because their style is made for playoff football. They don't turn it over, run the ball, and play good defense. Rockwood has the same style so this Friday may be the shortest game in the state as the clock may never stop:} with that said PUJO your right either team will be the favorite against Hampton, but the Bulldogs can beat both as well!

Rockwood wins IMO but Hampton won't have a problem with either

Really...thats a confusing statement seeing there would be no indication that Hampton would be able to just breeze by those two....I would like to hear why you think neither of the two schools would be difficult for Hampton?? :popcorneater:

Edited by skydogg25

I have said this many times this week already and that is if Rockwood beats Silverdale by two td's then I'll be shocked and so will Webb!!

Silverdale don't get the respect they deserve. Not a bad team at all. Rockwood will definately be a stiff test, but I expect a Silverdale win.

Silverdale don't get the respect they deserve. Not a bad team at all. Rockwood will definately be a stiff test, but I expect a Silverdale win.

I'm thinking you guys will get Rockwood.  I think Rockwood vs Silverdale will be a really close game, but I just think Rockwood is tired of coming down to Chatt in the play offs and getting beat. 

Yes they will Rockwood always plays better against good teams.Webb is a good coach i look for rockwood to win by 14,Rockwood will be a quarterfinalist.Sorry pujo i just think Rockwood is better.

Not a problem Orngnblk, you just call it like you see it. I'd be the 1st to say we will be underdogs. But we have improved quite a bit this season. We'll be a handful for either.