William Blount offseason thread

Governm

After watching the video, the 2 times the corners appeared to have been beat was the responsibility of the WR mentioned many times before as being lazy. Soddy scored on the same play both times, and the safety took the wrong guy, leaving the corners to try to catch him.

Which #was bailey short?

Bailey Short was wide open the whole game. Kid has good hands, too. Guess he should change his jersey to 11.

Bailey has worked 10 times harder than most of the other receivers, kid has been down there every night running patterns and catching, and all he was used for last night was a decoy.  I hate it for that kid. 

I hope we can learn something from the tape and get better....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Don't forget about Mike Wright (Father Ryan) and his son-n-law Engle Martin (MBA).  Those two QB's were recruited by everyone in the country.
    • Former players and insiders are the easy hire and the most difficult terminations.  Just hire the very best candidate available and surround them with a great staff and good things will follow.
    • We lost a ton of starters from last year and some VERY good players. We do have a lot of talent coming back but we are young. Gordy leads the pack...
    • There are a few qualified candidates teaching in the middle school with the necessary qualifications.  BJ West was a former principle, Coach Cothron has his endorsements I believe, and would be a great choice IMO, Mrs. Belcher has every endorsement possible and is a great teacher. I believe there is another person or two that I’m forgetting that has the necessary qualifications to apply. The middle school is a great school with little turnover, so I hope it come from someone inside that building 
    • Fight Night tonight at 5;30pm in the BHS Aux Gym. Wrestlers from all high schools are welcome.