William Blount offseason thread

Governm

ridge out gregory in and gregory gonna hire the old drunk gordon back and we r gonna win state haha

I want you all to be honest with me here W.B. fans. What did you all think of those uniforms they wore this year?  I loved the ones you all had that looked like Florida but this years took me by surprise. I couldn't read any of the numbers at all and I'm surprised the TSSAA would allow that.

I want you all to be honest with me here W.B. fans. What did you all think of those uniforms they wore this year? I loved the ones you all had that looked like Florida but this years took me by surprise. I couldn't read any of the numbers at all and I'm surprised the TSSAA would allow that.[/

quote]

The overrall design was ok but I hated the helmets and the fact that you couldn't see the numbers.If I had it my way they would wear the the uniforms that looked like the ones virginia wears. I loved the simple navy blue jerseys with white numbers and logo on the sleeves

Edited by Governors91

I want you all to be honest with me here W.B. fans. What did you all think of those uniforms they wore this year?  I loved the ones you all had that looked like Florida but this years took me by surprise. I couldn't read any of the numbers at all and I'm surprised the TSSAA would allow that.

Barney, to be honest, I didn't care for the unis.....great quality, just didn't care for the design and the numbers were a nightmare all year.  I hate flat color helmets....helmets are supposed to shine, IMO.

But, with that being said, I don't care if they wear a feed sack with a number on it for a jersey, if they will start winning some football games.  Winning some football games will make those uniforms look a whole lot better in my eyes.

i cant stand them i like the orange ones we use to have