William Blount offseason thread

Governm

Respectfully disagree, but bladerunner will agree with you.

This is just an outsiders opinion......The interlocking OR was sharp and easy to identify what it stood for.....I know the other one is the "O" with an "R" inside, but to me it just looks like a big "R" inside of an oblong circle.  But, to each his own, I do realize there is a lot of tradition behind that helmet.

Gov your going to have to go to lunch with all of us one Friday. Most of us on this board all get together and would love to have you join us.

Barn...... jake used two come eat wif us evur onest inn a while.....If'un we cain find this Mexxycun resturunt....Eye thaink jake wood come baick..... :popcorneater: 

Edited by STARSNBARS

Barn...... jake used two come eat wif us evur onest inn a while.....If'un we cain find this Mexxycun resturunt....Eye thaink jake wood come baick..... :popcorneater: 

Text me the next eating locale.....maybe I will be able to get back into the swing of things.

This is just an outsiders opinion......The interlocking OR was sharp and easy to identify what it stood for.....I know the other one is the "O" with an "R" inside, but to me it just looks like a big "R" inside of an oblong circle.  But, to each his own, I do realize there is a lot of tradition behind that helmet.

Yeah I know what you mean. I just didn't like the OR. Too generic looking for me. Like you said though to each their own. I have seen that helmet since I was 3 years old, so I am biased. I am just a traditionalist, but everyone is different.