Greeneville Vs. Betsy

DevilMan03

Greeneville doesn't want Jason coming back.What a difference the year he didn't play during the season and did during the playoffs against the Devils.A great guy for Elizabethton and the whole state,what a class act and all the things he does for the area.Still got a picture of my middle son with him when my son was about 12 at Jason's camp.I agree however that the boys should take Betsy by a few scores if all goes well this Friday.Roll Tribe and Go Devils !!

Edited by BatmanDB

Greeneville doesn't want Jason coming back.What a difference the year he didn't play during the season and did during the playoffs against the Devils.A great guy for Elizabethton and the whole state,what a class act and all the things he does for the area.Still got a picture of my middle son with him when my son was about 12 at Jason's camp.I agree however that the boys should take Betsy by a few scores if all goes well this Friday.Roll Tribe and Go Devils !!

I was at that game and after all the talk after the first game that went on with the Greeneville players and fans and I had a friend at Greeneville and he said there is no way one player would make that big of a difference in one game.Jason is a class act and were proud to say he played for Betsy.Don't blame the cowboys troubles on Jason because there defense sucks and they do have Jerry Jones as a owner.Batman thinks for the complement's on Witten because some Greeneville fans just like to hate on Betsy.