Greenback at Coalfield 2

KickinWing11

OnB knows i'm supporting the Kees in this one! The thing that scares me is it's hard to beat a good team twice, especially at that team's home place twice! Greenback is very capable of pulling out a second win over Coalfield, they've just got to put a full game together this week from start to finish! I'm pulling for the winner of this one to bring home the gold ball!

This is a different CF team than the first meeting. The CF team at the beginning of the year hadn't found their identity yet and was fighting through some major injuries and I think they still thought they were invincible in 1A. And like SW said, its hard to beat a good team twice esp on the road. Coalfield wears GB down and wins in the 4th quarter.

Edited by KickinWing11

This is a different CF team than the first meeting. The CF team at the beginning of the year hadn't found their identity yet and was fighting through some major injuries and I think they still thought they were invincible in 1A. And like SW said, its hard to beat a good team twice esp on the road. Coalfield wears GB down and wins in the 4th quarter.

If CF wins it will be them being the better team.This GB team don't wear downWe seem to start slow still that will kill us in this one.

If CF wins it will be them being the better team.This GB team don't wear downWe seem to start slow still that will kill us in this one.

I'll never find out on here, but before picking this game .I'd have to have an Injury report. Either team thats not near full strength will struggle.

I'll never find out on here, but before picking this game .I'd have to have an Injury report. Either team thats not near full strength will struggle.

We are very close,got to rest one or two for the SB game.As I have said earlier CF is better than they were earlier in the year.Played a third string Freshman at QB against SB,his first start ever and he played very well.CF will bring the heat.