South Pittsburg vs Moore County (Moore man against that Smith man)

Geno

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of mess is this URJasper?  You are going to make that Smith man real mad at this Moore man.  You are a durn Marion fan anyways.  Why are you on our website trying to make this Smith man mad?  Get back on your own website and make that Reynolds man mad if you want to make someone mad.  You think im joking but im not.

Mr Roy u must tryin to be funny like that Roy Mercer feller thats a bunch of mess i am a Pirate born bred and raised!!! Im as Die-hard pirate as they come. You must have me confused with someone else bud...IM A PIRATE and never under any circumstances pull for Jasper against anyone! I expect a full retraction from u and ole frogleg ha ha

Hey Pirate World Wide Web sensation Mike, pollo does mean chicken in Spanish...i'm not sure who Gus is calling chicken...

Tell us about the Multiple Trigger Offense

Spread out wide and main "point" is #20. He is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. I'm surprised we haven't seen his name out here more. Slow developing in the backfield. Defense plays sound.

Honest opinion?? Pirate Rule by halftime, maybe even first quarter.

Spread out wide and main "point" is #20. He is a great athlete on both sides of the ball. I'm surprised we haven't seen his name out here more. Slow developing in the backfield. Defense plays sound.

Honest opinion?? Pirate Rule by halftime, maybe even first quarter.

You have got to be kidding. Mercy rule? Come on man no team in the second round is that weak. I say pirates win.

Guest Purplepastry

First few rounds are full of scab teams Mr bass remember some of those poor guys we played back in the 85 and 86 years the freshman played as much as the starters.. This one will be ugly quick!

Since 94 1A is mostly teams that have no business in the post season.  Seriously the 1A playoffs could be 2 rounds and not leave any deserving teams out.  I wish TSSAA would go back to 3 classes.

Edited by Purplepastry

I am fixing to go to Save A Lot and get me some more hot cocoa mix for my thermos Friday and stop by that Moore mans field to see if our boys are training real hard for this Smith mans team. That Smith man is going to be real mad when he sees Piratemikes prediction about a durn mercy rule in the first quarter. What kind of mess is that piratemike? I am going to see if that Moore man has come up with any new tricks for this Smith man. You think im joking but im not.