South Pittsburg vs Moore County (Moore man against that Smith man)

Geno

I believe 1A has 3-4 teams that can stand in SP's way this year. Coalfield, Union City, Nashville Christian all pose serious threats down the road. As far as 2A? I'm not sure how good it is either. Again only 3-4 teams with a shot at winning the gold ball.

Mr. Ambassador:  Which 3 or 4 teams is it that stands in South Pitts way?  None of the above impose no threat at all.. You should retire for the season and go and graze out in the pasture with Blu Belz... Maybe next year you'll be able to get a fair shot at ol' HowiePirate..... 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Ambassador: Which 3 or 4 teams is it that stands in South Pitts way? None of the above impose no threat at all.. You should retire for the season and go and graze out in the pasture with Blu Belz... Maybe next year you'll be able to get a fair shot at ol' HowiePirate.....

That's kind of an ignorant statement. None of them pose a threat? I can assure you that several of them pose a big threat.