South Pittsburg vs Moore County (Moore man against that Smith man)

Geno

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do not mean to stir the pot but the hale kid from Eagleville is a very good back and has played since he was a freshmen.  Eagleville I know is a 2a school but a game between them and south Pittsburgh would be a great match up.  Lankford is also an exceptional back.  They are both very deserving and either one or the kid from grace would make excellent representatives.  I guess after tomorrow night people will be able to make a head to head comparison because they both will have played moore county

do not mean to stir the pot but the hale kid from Eagleville is a very good back and has played since he was a freshmen.  Eagleville I know is a 2a school but a game between them and south Pittsburgh would be a great match up.  Lankford is also an exceptional back.  They are both very deserving and either one or the kid from grace would make excellent representatives.  I guess after tomorrow night people will be able to make a head to head comparison because they both will have played moore county

Pretty sure Hale had 250 or so yards rushing in that game and was pulled late in the game due to score.  I imagine the Lankford kid will have just as good of a night.  Moore county will be no match for SP

Pretty sure Hale had 250 or so yards rushing in that game and was pulled late in the game due to score. I imagine the Lankford kid will have just as good of a night. Moore county will be no match for SP

Im guessing Lankford has 200+, Mitchell has 100+, and Fitzgerald has 100+ all purpose yards. I also think our freshman Jones will have 80+. Remember the name Jones he will be a force for 3 more years after this.

Yep, I would like to see Lily on the field more even if it's as a decoy at WR. It will get the freshman out of him if you know what I mean.

I do...he has some break away speed, I would like to see him in the fourth tomorrow. I also learned today There will be and addition to WR rotation Friday night , a junior will see major playing time. Edited by TheBlackPearl