Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

Humboldt wins this one by 7 if Humboldt does not run the offense they ran last week every play I agree Humboldt plays best when they pound the ball and run play action but Dresden will beat our oline running power I all night Humboldt needs to use their speed and power combination mix up some formations from pistol and shotgun and run some power stuff out of that and then run some sweeps and options to get them going east and west as well just saying we brag about our atheletism but we don't use it to its full potential sometimes

I pointed out the limp and for that I'm sorry. It was after the comments about our QB. Like I said I don't like calling players out on here.

Like ,09 said above I don't think either of our teams can go down big in this game and come back to win. This game will come down to turn overs and penalty's. Who makes less mistakes plays next week. The other starts basketball.

Can't wait until Friday!!!!

I pointed out the limp and for that I'm sorry. It was after the comments about our QB. Like I said I don't like calling players out on here.

Like ,09 said above I don't think either of our teams can go down big in this game and come back to win. This game will come down to turn overs and penalty's. Who makes less mistakes plays next week. The other starts basketball.

Can't wait until Friday!!!!

right with all do respect good luck to Dresden and good luck to Humboldt

Biggest question of the week ....does bruceton sue UC over the purple paint ruining their uniforms and worse....does the taxpayers have to pay for that because I live there. Also, did taxpayers pay for the stinking paint to start with? Hmmmm. Inquiring minds want to know. Hahahahahaahh

Go over and look at my post about that. As far as staining uniforms this is a wash away paint that will be gone after a rain or two. So no worries about that.

Edited by BigSwo

Biggest question of the week ....does bruceton sue UC over the purple paint ruining their uniforms and worse....does the taxpayers have to pay for that because I live there. Also, did taxpayers pay for the stinking paint to start with? Hmmmm. Inquiring minds want to know. Hahahahahaahh

They had a long discussion about the painted field on the radio this morning. The turf company donated the paint so they could experiment with the purple. Our field kinda looks gold with the dead grass. :roflol:

Humboldt has at least two really good athletes on offense with a lot of experience that will make life for Dresden fairly difficult.. The great thing about that though is that Dresden is used to facing those big time athletes when it comes to playoff games and usually (traditionally anyways) overcome the athletes through Hodge's strategy. I don't see this week being any different. Dresden's coaching staff will have our boys ready, and hopefully make a long run if we can get past this team.. Dresden wins in a close one against a very good Humboldt team. 

Go Lions!