Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

How intense will this coaching match up be with former oneida coach now at GCA? Sounds to me like it could be alot of bad blood. Hope Oneida hits them in the mouth

Where you're trying to go with your question wouldn't cause anything but a mess. Coach Brewster is a class act and I can't say enough good things about him and the impact he's had on our staff and kids (not limited to football players). Both staffs want the Win just as bad as their counterparts, I'm sure.

It was $5 for admission and all of the concession money was donated to Seth. This was great for Seth and his family. He was involved in both games with the coin toss and trophy presentations. Another great show of compassion was the presentation of a $500 check from the Bearden Booster Club to Seth on the 50yd line. I don't know if that amount was in the total Raven gave or not. It was a great day.

I believe the number I got was just gate and concessions!!!!

This is what we should be known for it's what we are called to do. Anyone from Kingston know updates?

If not for a very special man who owned a small country store about a mile from where I was raised, my whole family might have starved to death. He was a veteran of word war 2 and was a prisoner of war in Germany for quite a spell, he knew all about torture and starvation. He would let us charge groceries not knowing if he would ever be repaid or not. I'm not sure one way or the other, but i doubt he ever got half of what we owed. His reward will be a special one in heaven. The way I was raised makes me care deeply about people less fortunate than I.  I'm a very blessed person to have come  through the trails set before me as a child. I don't ever forget where I come from. I've got it made now ,but most people who were in sutuations like ours never overcome it. I have a better understanding of compassion than most.  In my mind,  i think the biggest things we will be judged by is how we treat our fellow man. There not much we can do for god.

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk......!  HardButt, your funnier than side of flapjack's at a Pizza Hut!  Seeing your a real veteran (28 posts)(heck, you've been around about as long as the school)....few in these parts or in East Tennessee would consider me a dis-Grace Crasstun' Fan.  Oops....my hillybilly upbringing kicked in.....hope we don't offend any uppities in their fabulous facility!

Kanda Khan

p.s.   I know one that will....!!!!  :huh:

Well, I guess I'm s'pose to respond to this but I really have no idea what to come back with. But I don't want to disappoint you so I'll try. I was raised in the hills of east TN, so I can speak hillbilly too. I guess you're insinuating that we are all just a bunch of uptight rich folks, but that just shows your ignorance. Im not saying you're ignorant, you just don't know what you're talking about in this case. I'm not uptight or rich. There may be some there that fit your description but all the ones I know don't. Maybe you know more grace folks than me? 28 posts, I'm just getting started in on the fun. I actually got here to see the talk about h.s. Football, but then I saw all the grace-bashing so I've veered in the direction of trying to convince folks on here that we may not be what you assume we are. But at heart, I'm a smart aleck. Have been since I was a kid. So instead of defending, I ended up talkin a little smack. Hopefully not enough to offend anyone, that's not my goal.