Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

This ain't Betsy and I'm you're huckleberry if you want to wager. Respect is good but PC will not be beat by 21 if beaten at all. This is going to be a great game.

well they got beat...not by 21...but man was it ever close to being true

i am...$100 says PC does not win this game

"1980 firebirds mamas trap house

and my daddy still pays my bills blvd

nashvegas"   u had ur chance and u bailed...why u still talkin trash firebird???

and ill even go so far as to say that another $100 says that the best team in the west does not reside in quad 3 at all...so u can get a chance to win ur money back

no home address...no deal...sack up boys

dang $200 down the drain...maybe 300

Looks like BD1 just got shut up!

well he sure as heck is now isnt he!!! congrats to giles

I'll take that bet. But I don't know u like that to be giving my address out. But come to this game and ill bet u $500 that Pearl smack these boys around.

are u making excuses for ur team now as well???  i feel like ur one of those guys...always got a reason for failure...

Well shut ur mouth up then and stay in ur own lane. You on here making bets that u know won't happen. Nobody will get on here and give there address out and u know that. Cause $100 is just gas money homie.

its ok man...i get it...u got bills to pay...especially since there wont be any tourism for the locals next friday

You're fixing to lose $100

and u...music lover...

i got 1 for each of ya

maybe PC will actually play a decent schedule next season...it helps if u actually play teams that make the semis and championships in the regular season...instead of believing in that "-1" at the end of ur record

ur only as good as ur competition...and ur competition was awful...like tonights performance

Lol if you're overlooking White House then good luck to ya. White House will straight smack you in the mouth before you even know what happens, just ask Lexington who was overlooking White House as an easy win. White House is historically one of the best teams in the playoffs in the state of Tennessee. And best of luck to ya coming in to the house that the devils built next week.. not many make it out alive. You may have the better team athletically.. but heart beats talent and and White House proves that year in and out. 

I can assure you nobody is overlooking you. I hope your ready because historically...were not too bad either, see you Friday. 

Congratulations to the Bobcats and @WiseOldManGiles.

Once again, my Eagles don't get it finished.

If y'all make it to CookeVegas, I'll look you up. redthumb.gifsmiley-cool05.gifdrinks.gif

Thanks Troll. Congratulations on a fine season for ya Eagles. I kept up with the game. Sounds like the Birds left it on the field,

One game at a time but if we get there it will be good to see ya..... :ugeek:

Shout out to the boys down in Pulaski!!!

Very impressive win on the road. I admit, I didn't expect it.

Go bobcats!

Thanks Swarm. Our guys believed and never wavered. We knew we had this....

Wow, good win Giles! Go Bobcats and Bobcat Nation! Much respect!

Thanks Jacketman. Now go wiip CPA's arse.....(dand I wish we could play then once more this year)....

I would like to congratulate my old buddy and defensive coordinator David Barger !! Good job man! Apparently you had a great plan and the kids executed!! Good job and good luck Giles County!

Man we love this guy and the kids do too.  Hope he's here for a long time....

Congrats Giles County on a great win. I thought this might be PC's year but you had other plans. 12AA is looking petty good.

Thanks coach.  Still a long way to go but we believe....

Gongrats Giles !! hoping we Dyersbug  meet up with ya.ll in week 4 of playoffs   !!

We hope so too 64. I've thought all along it would be you guys or Liberty....

No excuse yall came down here and won. We cleaned out the looker room won't hear from us til spring good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks man. Your #42 was the best player on your team. He left it on the field. :thumb:

Pearl has some serious talent on the field and your coaching staff is to be commended highly. What your lacking is team leadership from the players. And it's only a few that need to be tighten up or tossed. For the most part Pearl should be proud of their young men.... :ugeek:

congrats giles ive been keeping my eye on you all , all year long ! i have been saying it will be you all or the tire slashers from memphis going to state.

Thanks 22. We believe. One game at a time....

Congratulations on the W.  I'm hoping t$$aa would move the Fulton/Greeneville game to Saturday at UT. It would be a sellout.... :ugeek:

Thanks man. Your #42 was the best player on your team. He left it on the field. :thumb:

Pearl has some serious talent on the field and your coaching staff is to be commended highly. What your lacking is team leadership from the players. And it's only a few that need to be tighten up or tossed. For the most part Pearl should be proud of their young men.... :ugeek:

Well said good luck next week.