Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Boski, you CLEARLY, weren't at the game.  To say PC players were out of control would be a HUGEAMONGOUS understatement.  Hard to believe a coach would allow that kind of stuff on the field, but hey, like you have said, you've seen it many times.

its odd that you continue to make it seem as if those kids where just anything other than emotional after being cheat. a natural human reaction. and if i can recall only one of those 20 flags may have be unsportsman like conduct. maybe 2. if you were there than you know. no late hits. and fights with gc or eachother physically. no arguing with the ref, etc etc. just a few heated words between eachother on the field of battle during a time inwhich they are clearly being taking advantage of by the refs. so why make it seem like they just went off the coo coo nest. stop it

its odd that you continue to make it seem as if those kids where just anything other than emotional after being cheat. a natural human reaction. and if i can recall only one of those 20 flags may have be unsportsman like conduct. maybe 2. if you were there than you know. no late hits. and fights with gc or eachother physically. no arguing with the ref, etc etc. just a few heated words between eachother on the field of battle during a time inwhich they are clearly being taking advantage of by the refs. so why make it seem like they just went off the coo coo nest. stop it

You need to take off those shades and see it for what it was.  If PC had a moderate amount of discipline on the field they would have a trophy case full of gold balls.  I saw GC last year after a 6 turnover game loss to Fulton, 4 turnovers and GC still wins,  Every reason in the world for arguing, pointing and infighting.  But there was none.  PC played Friday night as 22 players, GC played as 1 team.  that is the main reason GC walked out with the win. 

You need to take off those shades and see it for what it was.  If PC had a moderate amount of discipline on the field they would have a trophy case full of gold balls.  I saw GC last year after a 6 turnover game loss to Fulton, 4 turnovers and GC still wins,  Every reason in the world for arguing, pointing and infighting.  But there was none.  PC played Friday night as 22 players, GC played as 1 team.  that is the main reason GC walked out with the win. 

lol ok thats what happened.

wasnt starting a debate but... facts is facts and everybody that was a witness to that game seen what happened. regardless of who you were going for. but your opinion is that YOUR opinion. 200 yds of flags speak for itself. woulda been nice to see a fair called game then the outcome would be respected.

You can get a copy of the tape. Watch it. I'm pissed because they DID NOT call more holding penalties! There are still shots too by photographers. Blocks in the back, take downs, and HOLDING big time.

Take away personal fouls, illegal formations, and false starts and add up Pearls yards. The truth. In color. On paper. Accept a arse whipping...... :thumb:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

Boski, you CLEARLY, weren't at the game.  To say PC players were out of control would be a HUGEAMONGOUS understatement.  Hard to believe a coach would allow that kind of stuff on the field, but hey, like you have said, you've seen it many times.

i was one of the ones to jump the fence... i mean ..yeah ...the fish was great... serious though its just one of my observations ..now my opinion ..and i may be completely wrong.. i think that players reflect off the coaches behavior .. if players see their coaches "lose it" over what appears to be a series of  "bad calls" and "no calls"  i mean its got to be bad if the coach loses it if that happens ..then the players are gonna follow suite and once you flip that table on yourself its hard to get from under it ... and its pretty much down hill from there..my advice is i have none ...but once i figure it out ..ill be sure to share it with you 

Good luck to all teams that won Friday. 10AA regroup rebuild and rebound .. 

Edited by boski

Well,,, I know it hurts when your team has to say 'good bye' to the season earlier than expected and as a supporter, we all look at the 'What If's' maybe the refs got a couple wrong, but after reviewing the film again, I know for sure they missed a few.  I am not saying "All" the team but some of the key players took "loosing the game" way to far.  The enviroment shifted really quick from a competitive football game (with so-called bad call's) to feeling like "let's get the heck out of here"...  it was ridiculous. 

If,, the bobcats had to have walked out of there Friday night with the "L" you would have seen sad faces, tears maybe, but you would not have seen us fighting each other,  nor any of us making threats toward PC.     -_-