Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Giles should easily meet the Greeneville/Fulton winner

Lol if you're overlooking White House then good luck to ya. White House will straight smack you in the mouth before you even know what happens, just ask Lexington who was overlooking White House as an easy win. White House is historically one of the best teams in the playoffs in the state of Tennessee. And best of luck to ya coming in to the house that the devils built next week.. not many make it out alive. You may have the better team athletically.. but heart beats talent and and White House proves that year in and out. 

I tip my hat to the two of you, you were CORRECT, no waayyyyy Giles will win by 21....they only managed a 16 point victory. Pearl never scored on offense.

23-7 Giles wins.....lets hear the excuses

I'm big enough to admit I was wrong. Not a PC fan.. sure ain't a Giles fan either. Don't have anything against them, just didn't see a 21 point win. Good luck to Giles co.

Quick question 95? Where were you this week?? Never heard a peep out of you until tonight. Fair weather fan??