Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Firebird Nation everybody calm down. We can talk about that game all day long but the facts are the facts. They came down here and left with the win we can't change that so all the talking bout cheating just let it go we'll be back next year stronger than ever so just let Giles enjoy this victory. I feel the same way as yall but neither you or I can change the outcome so congrats to Giles for coming down here and pulling off something that even myself thought yall couldn't do. Good luck Fri against WH.

Firebird Nation everybody calm down. We can talk about that game all day long but the facts are the facts. They came down here and left with the win we can't change that so all the talking bout cheating just let it go we'll be back next year stronger than ever so just let Giles enjoy this victory. I feel the same way as yall but neither you or I can change the outcome so congrats to Giles for coming down here and pulling off something that even myself thought yall couldn't do. Good luck Fri against WH.

FIREBIRD, you gotta root for Middle Tennessee, come on.  If it were the other way around I would be rooting for you guys.

Giles is in Pulaski which is further away than neighboring White House. Besides me and ole firebird go way back.  LOL.  I think my oldest son played against him.

Yea I was looking forward to renewing our rivalry. Nothing like playing WH in the playoffs but yall took care of business and we didn't so yall will be playing Giles Fri. Look at it this way yall got another home game.

• 1 year later...

i am...$100 says PC does not win this game

"1980 firebirds mamas trap house

and my daddy still pays my bills blvd

nashvegas"   u had ur chance and u bailed...why u still talkin trash firebird???

and ill even go so far as to say that another $100 says that the best team in the west does not reside in quad 3 at all...so u can get a chance to win ur money back

no home address...no deal...sack up boys

The offer......