Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

i am...$100 says PC does not win this game

"1980 firebirds mamas trap house

and my daddy still pays my bills blvd

nashvegas"   u had ur chance and u bailed...why u still talkin trash firebird???

and ill even go so far as to say that another $100 says that the best team in the west does not reside in quad 3 at all...so u can get a chance to win ur money back

no home address...no deal...sack up boys

I'll take that bet. But I don't know u like that to be giving my address out. But come to this game and ill bet u $500 that Pearl smack these boys around.

as ive already been told...ur trying to get out of it...i wouldnt expect anything less firebirds...like i said  no integrity

BPM didnt require that i come to the game we bet on and he held up his end of the bet...heck he waited around for a whole half before i could meet him instead of doing his own thing

Edited by dhstennis

as ive already been told...ur trying to get out of it...i wouldnt expect anything less firebirds...like i said no integrity

BPM didnt require that i come to the game we bet on and he held up his end of the bet...heck he waited around for a whole half before i could meet him instead of doing his own thing

I read all the posts, you said yourself if he wouldn't give his address to drop it, you both mutually nullified this bet.....lol Edited by Kevin38

as ive already been told...ur trying to get out of it...i wouldnt expect anything less firebirds...like i said no integrity

You just proved the point no address no deal so what u mean.

my address Dear Kevin, was posted for at least 24 hours...maybe the entire week...and then it was taken down...on the original bet message...

regardless good luck to both teams

I understand that, you told him if he wasn't willing to give up his address than to drop it all together and then you both mutually nullified the bet, you know what I meant.....lol