Knox. Fulton vs Sullivan South

Ktownfootball

I know what your are saying about second and third string scoring. But, I guarantee coach is not just calling dive plays. He is probably running same offense just like first string. There is a big difference.

So a coach shouldn't run his regular offense when he has 3rd string in the game? That's how great teams develop depth and keep winning year in and year out.

Why do threads always end up pointing fingers to schools recruiting? Can we talk about the matchup?

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend due to work. I hope south will play their hearts out and the game is free of injuries but, from what I have heard about Fulton, they are a great football team with virtual no weaknesses. If there are any I'm sure that coach h will find them. Go Rebels

I believe South will handle thereselves well. They have an excellent coach staff and loaded with talent. South beat Unicoi as much as South beat them. I believe its a good game

I believe South will be Fulton's toughest challenge this year- not saying that South will win- just saying its not going be an easy of a game that Fulton has had in regular season. Good Luck o Both Teams!!

Uh...South lost to Elizabethton

sorry- with the exception of 1...who was fulton's toughest opponent?

I know what your are saying about second and third string scoring. But, I guarantee coach is not just calling dive plays. He is probably running same offense just like first string. There is a big difference.

I don't like this reasoning. The 2nd and 3rd string work just as hard in practice as the 1st string, why shouldn't they get to run what they mostly just get to practice?

Looking forward to watching this game. Do the Rebels have a good traveling fan base?

While I was not able to make the first round playoff game last year when the TSSAA shafted us over to Columbia (south of Nashville) I have attended about all of the playoff games over the last 6 or 7 years. Most of the time South fans will at least match if not outnumber the home fans. That even held true when we played at Columbia in the semi-finals a few years ago.

While I was not able to make the first round playoff game last year when the TSSAA shafted us over to Columbia (south of Nashville) I have attended about all of the playoff games over the last 6 or 7 years. Most of the time South fans will at least match if not outnumber the home fans. That even held true when we played at Columbia in the semi-finals a few years ago.

Good to know. Should be a great atmosphere!

How do you explain the Silvey kid that went to Catholic from Loudon where he played 8th grade ball last year. I'll tell you. A free education and a place to live, courtesy of Catholic High School. Not crying facts are facts. Not against Catholic fans like QSouth89 and others, but Irishlife is giving y'all a bad rap with posts like that.

Silvey became interested with the Catholic program while working out at Next Level Training. He became friends with several of the players while he was a middle schooler. He and his family probably realized Catholic would offer him a much better opportunity than Loudon in terms of the team, athletics, training facilities, coaching and academics. Given that Loudon finished 3-7 after changing to a weaker district, it was probably the right decision. He is a hard working kid that is capitalizing on the move.

Irishlife is obviously a newbie and he doesn't represent the same views of intelligent fans like myself or QSouth who are very familiar with our program and many others due to our involvement with athletes at the middle and high school level.

Beastmode89 I wish you could have let me know about the free education and place to live earlier, it would have saved me a bunch of money on a kid that was All-State in two sports and made two state tourney appearances at Catholic. Surely he was good enough to qualify for a little of that....

Silvey became interested with the Catholic program while working out at Next Level Training. He became friends with several of the players while he was a middle schooler. He and his family probably realized Catholic would offer him a much better opportunity than Loudon in terms of the team, athletics, training facilities, coaching and academics. Given that Loudon finished 3-7 after changing to a weaker district, it was probably the right decision. He is a hard working kid that is capitalizing on the move.

Irishlife is obviously a newbie and he doesn't represent the same views of intelligent fans like myself or QSouth who are very familiar with our program and many others due to our involvement with athletes at the middle and high school level.

Beastmode89 I wish you could have let me know about the free education and place to live earlier, it would have saved me a bunch of money on a kid that was All-State in two sports and made two state tourney appearances at Catholic. Surely he was good enough to qualify for a little of that....

Under the table business, his father spilled the beans back in the summer. Catholic won his talents over Farragut. It was a close race.

Edited by beastmode89