Knox. Fulton vs Sullivan South

Ktownfootball

Feels like Throwback Thursday. Photoman, Irishbball and now Turtle back in the fold. Now you break out the West card....where's your Roadrunner gear stored at?

Haha I knew someone would get a kick out of that, "Go West" saying lol.. But my Roadrunner gear will be on display inside the Loudon High School gym tonight

Why didn't Alcoa play Fulton. I did find it odd they played a non tssaa sanctioned school and maplewood. Which I understand they payed expenses to come in and play. Gives the apperance of dodging them. As far as the grad rate right at 80% according to this thread. 1. Not a good indicator of atheletes academic standing because they have maintain eligibility by passing classes and there grad rate is more than likely close to 100%. 2. Based on Knox co schools web site Fultons grad rate has improved 30% over the past several years. I think folks need to be really careful about making comments or implications about a group of young mens academic status when they aren't familiar with all the facts. So I would recommend individuals stick to the game. IMO Fulton will be challenged but win 56 19.

Congratulations to Fulton on that 79.6% graduation rate released today....

Only school in the county below 80.

Excellence in action.

I'm confused as to why you felt the need post that comment other than to stir the pot. I'm sure you would be a little upset if someone got on here and threw Alcoa under the bus because their graduation rate. This is a FOOTBALL thread.

Why is that throwing you under the bus other then you not liking the fact? I guess his point was its great to have a HS football team that can win state and beat everyone by 60 points but, the school is not getting the kids out with an education. this is a football forum but, they do call them STUDENT ATHLETES.